Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Setting up an Adwords Campaign - Suggestions please

dazkat
Trust:

Setting up an Adwords Campaign - Suggestions please

Hi Guys

I would like a bit of advice if you can help me.
My question is in relation to Google adwords.
I'm currently doing Marks 90 day program but im really keen to start earning some short term income whist im setting up my quality content website.
I currently have a few affiliates that im ready to promote but my website is not complete with all the articles etc that i need to upload and if im realistic probably won't be ready for another 3-4 weeks.
I was thinking that a great way to start generating and income would be to set up some adword campaigns promoting my affiliates but have the link divert straight to their landing page and sales letter?
Also if i was to set up these adwords, should the keywords have a higher Kea (i think thats right) rating to ensure less competition for that search term?

Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated :D
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
This can defintely work, but if youre new to adwords, its not going to be easy.

It also depends on what industry you are looking to promote. The make money online is pretty tough to tap into using adwords, but other things may be a lot easier.

I used this method when I began and had a little shortterm success, but I also spent quite a bit on adwords, because I didnt really know what I was doing.

If you can give us a little more info about your site, maybe we can help you more, cheers.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
i'm making a roadmap for pay per click (as an alternative to the other 90 day plan). Due to demand.

It may take a month with me getting married in 2 weeks. Although I will try to get it sooner if more people post here saying they want it.

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
tino
Trust:
Hey Mark,

I think the 90 day roadmap for PPC (Adwords & others) is a great idea. I'm sure those videos will get people up and running very quickly (provided they have a little money to spend). I'm also very interested to see how you build your landing pages now to comply with Google's new requirements.

Wow, getting married in two weeks, I know how busy you must be.

Anyway, CONGRADULATIONS! I wish you and your wife have a lifetime of good health and happiness!

John T
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Mark, I think youll be forgiven for taking a little time off to get married :D

Two weeks isnt far away, in case I dont speak to you before then, goodluck and congrats!
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

dazkat
Trust:
Thanks for your reply sean06
My website is about wealth but more specifically about what i think is the ultimate business on the web. My idea is to review various affiliates to do with making money online. I will also post various articles as to increase the content of my site.

Mark. That will be fantastic when you do the ppcl lessons. I will find them very handy. Thanks

Have an awesome Wedding :D
superaff
Trust:
Yes, I will be happy too if you can help us with step by step PPC lessons.

Google is though... I don't have hundreds of Dollars to spend in testing and trying to figure out.

Thanks for your help.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

shamirrele
Trust:
MarkLing wrote:i'm making a roadmap for pay per click (as an alternative to the other 90 day plan). Due to demand.

It may take a month with me getting married in 2 weeks. Although I will try to get it sooner if more people post here saying they want it.

regards,
Mark

WOW.

I say wow because I was going to start a topic here on this very request!

YES MARK! Please!

I was going to ask you to do a 'Adwords Mastery Course' in video's explaining ALL your step-by-step strategies on how you make tens of thousands a month from it alone.

When I saw your adwords accounts in one of your video's I was shocked. How you spent around 250k for the year and made triple back. Mark, that's amazing. I kept pausing the video to see how you grouped your keywords, ad groups, how much you bid on, how many keywords you used, which one's you've used, which one's were phrase, broad, exact match, etc, etc.

But of course, this doesn't make any difference. It's how you tested and tracked your individual campaign over the course of time that counts.

Anyway, didn't mean to get carried away. The answer is YES. I (we) would LOVE for you to do this. :) :)

Shamir
kvyeoh
Trust:
Yes Mark. I will like to learn some short term earning by ppc too...Hope to have some video tutorial about how do we spend on adword wisely. Anyway wish you have a wonderful wedding. congratulation...

Kevin