Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Is It Possible To Get One Conversion In One Day?

azizulhaqe02
Trust:

Is It Possible To Get One Conversion In One Day?

I think I am in the right place now. I have a few questions and I expect a good solution from you, please advice.

1.) Without using PPC network, how to get at least one conversion within one day? I mean tomorrow I will spend 10 hour to get at least one conversion. How to get succeed please advice. I will do everything as you guidance me and after 10 hour I will reply you what I have been earned in these past 10 hour.

2.) How much click I need to get at least one conversion by using PPC network? Moreover, I already spend $12 in PPC network 7search.com but do not get any conversion. I research a lot and understand that sub id and ###keyword### variable will be protect me from online fraud, attractive title and a good description will help me to get conversion easily. If I follow these steps, am I aspect at least one conversion from 7search? Thanks for your support.
azizulhaqe02
Trust:
125 viewers already view this topic but they don’t know how to make at least one conversion within one day. ha.. haa.. haaaa... funny very funny.
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi azizulhaqe02,

I'm sorry no one has responded to your post, and my apologies for not doing so until now. It's possible that a lot of members who viewed your question did not understand it fully, or found it totally outlandish.

I think what it's possible to get at least 1 sale in a day through PPC, but not in 10 hours. In 24 hours, yes. But before you start your PPC campaign, you need to look at your landing page. Is the sales copy convincing enough for them to purchase? Analyse the keyword you're targeting for the campaign too. It needs to be keyword with high buyer intent, with high monthly search values. How much money are you going to put in your campaign? Keywords with high buyer content and high monthly search values can be costly, and highly competitive too.

If you've run a campaign but did not get any conversion, then you need to look at the same things as above. The following is a good read and might help:
http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/226350

All the best,
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

kallayprasanth05
Trust:
If you are following the SEO methods to nicety then it will not be a problem to get regular conversions. Since SEO brings about organic traffic it is important to be patient and optimistic. Affiliate marketing is all about optimism!

This topic was started on Dec 07, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.