Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

How to Find PPC competitor?

markandeysingh
Trust:

How to Find PPC competitor?

Hello All.

Now my next question is how to find the PPC Competitor? Is there any tool you people use or just checking it manually.

Suppose if i have been asked by the client to provide him competitor list then how can i provide him instantly.

You Answer would be appreciable.
faradina
Trust:
Traffic Travis has a PPC Analysis module that you can use to analyze PPC ads. You can download Traffic Travis for free from http://www.traffictravis.com/
lindsayy
Trust:
Hello,
SpyFu’s Ad History tools – Domain Ad History and Keyword Ad History – provide you with data on competitors’ copy going back 12 months.

good luck!!

Trust:
Here are the best ways to find PPC competitors

The Competitor Site Analysis
preserving profit margins
Buy That Data and More From A Keyword Monitoring Service
Buy The Data From A Panel Measurement Service
Spyfu value-maximization
directory submission

bent
Trust:
I could only think of doing it one way myself
Go to google or which ever search engine you use and simply search for the keyword phrases of yourself or your competitors (it's not hard to figure them out).
Once you've searched a phrase you'll be able to not down all/anyone doing PPC on those keywords and if they pose a potential threat as competition.
The Game is Over.

fastnobull
Trust:
These guys are right but use SEO Quake to gauge your competitors. It's a plugin on Firefox.
bent
Trust:
I could only think of doing it one way myself
Go to google or which ever search engine you use and simply search for the keyword phrases of yourself or your competitors (it's not hard to figure them out).
Once you've searched a phrase you'll be able to not down all/anyone doing PPC on those keywords and if they pose a potential threat as competition.
The Game is Over.

This topic was started on Dec 13, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.