Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

How to earn from CPA for a beginner?

blueblood90
Trust:

How to earn from CPA for a beginner?

Hi,
I am a total beginner and in my final year of college. I will be graduating in June 2013 and I am new to making money online. I would like to have a full time income online if possible before I graduate. I was thinking of going with CPA. But I wanted to know how can I make money using CPA as I have the amount only to invest for a domain and hosting in the starting. I will not be able to go for any paid traffic. I don't mind learning stuff first like SEO, HTML and so on. If possible, I would like to know using which other sources can I earn money online as I totally don't want to depend on CPA offers.

I hope to hear some positive answers soon.

Kind Regards
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi blueblood90,

Welcome to Affilorama! :)

You earn from CPA when a visitor on your site completes an action required by the advertiser. That means if you post my ad for a survey, for example, and you have a user who clicks on the ad and completes the survey, then you get paid.

It can be difficult to get in to CPA networks, but I heard that you can get more out of doing CPA than just AdSense. You might want to take a look at Offervault.com. They're a popular CPA site and have a list of CPA networks you can join.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

blueblood90
Trust:
Hi Cecille,

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the reply. Yes I know it is very hard to get into CPA networks but I already have accounts on CPAWay and Peerfly. According to my research, for CPA you need to get paid traffic which I cannot afford right now. So I wanted to know how to get free traffic for CPA offers and later on I think I will be promoting products from various sites and PPC earnings. I think getting started online with CPA is the best way, that's what I think. Maybe I am wrong. (Correct me plz if I am wrong)

Basically I know how to purchase a domain, propagate it to the hosting and install wordpress or vB on it. These are some things I know. But I plan to learn SEO for this process. Please let me know how can I gather free traffic sources for CPA offers. Cant afford paid traffic at the moment but will be able to when I get some money out of it.

Kind Regards
hasselstrom90
Trust:
Hi Guys,

I'm also new to Affiliate Marketing.

First of all - What is CPA?

I will be following this thread :-)
www.AmazingDrinkingGames.com | Card Games, Coin Games, Dice Games and other super nice drinking games - FREE! Check it out...

blueblood90
Trust:
Hi Hasselstrom90,

Welcome to affilorama. CPA means Cost per Action i.e. if someone clicks on your offer and fills in their email id or their zip code or some kind of information you get paid for it.

Regards
connectwithpatrick
Trust:
blueblood90 wrote:Hi,
I am a total beginner and in my final year of college. I will be graduating in June 2013 and I am new to making money online. I would like to have a full time income online if possible before I graduate. I was thinking of going with CPA. But I wanted to know how can I make money using CPA as I have the amount only to invest for a domain and hosting in the starting. I will not be able to go for any paid traffic. I don't mind learning stuff first like SEO, HTML and so on. If possible, I would like to know using which other sources can I earn money online as I totally don't want to depend on CPA offers.

I hope to hear some positive answers soon.

Kind Regards

I myself am fairly new to CPA's but am starting to get the hang of it. I don't want you to waste your time so I cannot say with good conscience that you will do well with just SEO, especially in more competitive niches. Depending on the offer, you may be able to get into local niches with your SEO. However, paid traffic is typically the best way. I use other ppc networks like msn and yahoo, (which is the same service now I think) and I have also used ppv networks where you can buy ad space. That tends to be a little less expensivebut only works if you can get on the right site that is relevant and have good visibility on the site. I suggest sticking with offer vault to find the best offers then just contact the companies who are promoting it. Hope this helps.
The fastest and easiest way to learn wordpress and become profitable online. www.wordpresstrainingvideocourse.com

blueblood90
Trust:
I think I will go with affiliate promotions first for products then I will come back to CPA. Thats the only way I can think of.

Kind Regards
jay3
Trust:
Hey BlueBlood90,

Actually i wanted to start diving into CPA as well after checking some of the payouts these crazy networks are paying out per lead at Offervault.com ;-)

Have you tried video?

I'm guessing if you can find an "as advertised on tv" , cross reference the product name with google trends and get a video ranked for those terms it might convert well.

Might be an experiment worth trying out :)

Cheers,
Jay
Another Awe$ome Online Community And I've Managed To Get You In For $7 - http://www.btf2012.com/they-laughed-until.php

abie_demesa
Trust:
Hey BlueBlood90

I still have to research about CPA's but do you have to pay those CPA networks just to sign in or have them in your site?

Regards.
trawlers44
Trust:
How to get traffic:
1. Use your auto responder for ezine blasts to create trust
2. Pay per click traffic
3. Write and submit articles to the article directories.
4. Leave comments on other people’s blogs with a backlink to your site.
5. Answer people’s questions on www.answers.yahoo.com.
6. Post in forums and have a link to your site in your signature.
7. Write a press release and use www.PRWeb.com for distribution
8. Advertise your website on classifieds
9. Start a blog and submit it to the 100’s of free blog directories.
10. Give a testimonial on a product/service for an exchange for a backlink to your site.
11. Submit your website to the major search engines manually.
12. Optimize each page of your website for a particular keyword or search phrase.
13. Put a tell-a-friend form on your page.
14. Add a “bookmark this site” link to your webpage.
15. Add a link in your email signature to your website.
16. Send articles to ezine publishers that includes a link to your website.
17. Use Twitter and Facebook
18. Give away a freebie (e-book, report, e-course) to amplify attraction
19. Participate in banner and link exchange programs.
20. Submit your website to related niche directories on the net.
21. Create a software program and offer it to visitors for free.
22. Purchase different variations of your domain name, and your competitors.
23. Purchase an active domain that already gets traffic in your niche, forward to yours
24. Pass out business cards with a killer mystery on them.
25. Marketing using friends
26. Viral video using Youtube, you can also purchase youtube accounts and add a link
27. Purchase ads on other sites.
28. Sell or place classified ads on www.eBay.com with a link to your site.
29. Post free classified ads
30. Exchange reciprocal links with other related websites.
31. Engage other people at conferences and seminars.
32. Buy advertising in popular ezines or newsletters.
33. Advertise on other “thank you” pages.
34. Write a free e-book and give it away on the “free e-book” sites.
35. Be a controversial madman.
36. Submit reviews for products with an Amazon.com profile
37. Start a lens on www.Squidoo.com.
38. Traffic exchanges
39. Get referrals from similar, non-competing sites.
40. Sell a product which contains a link inside so others distribute it.
41. Hand out flyers
42. Back End offers

Best of Luck
TBone
Struggling to make money online?
This is how I am killing it without Google!
http://jerseyshoremobilemarketing.com/google-sniper-fact

iandille101
Trust:
Earning from being a CPA is not really a problem at all. In fact, it is one of the professions where opportunities for job offers are extensive, especially for newly graduates. Just be competitive and do your best during the interview and other recruitment processes so you can easily get hired and start earning your own income.
paulhanmei
Trust:
I'm a CPA beginner, work a CPA firm www.meicpa.com
rbproviders
Trust:
1) You need the CPA network http://www.cpalead.com/get-started.php?ref=232005
2) then You need the best and -65% discounted hosting http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-7336295-10492170?sid=fatcow
3) Learn Drupal! OR
4) Hire a cheap designer!
4) Find a niche (products) and then Put your affiliates in!
5) Then you need a traffic! http://www.adminder.com/go.cgi?id=Allftr&page=traffic
6) a Customer service if not you
7) Pray!
8) Smile!

If you don't have any money to invest you can use youtube or forums. Then you can hire professionals to help you!
Amazing WP Affiliate Theme (Amazon, Ebay, CJ) For Only 47$
www.covertstorebuilder.tk

peterpaul29
Trust:
How To Make Money Promoting C.P.A. Offers?
0. Register cpa network http://advertgoal.com
1. Through your email list if the program allows it.
2. Through your Facebook page, or Facebook fanpage.
3. Through your website, or blog.
4. Pay per click ads sending people directly to the C.P.A. offer just make sure you have a thorough understanding of pay per click or you could lose a lot of money if you do not know what you are doing.
5. Media buying programs like adbrite for example.
6 Advertise on websites related to the c.p.a. program that you are thinking of promoting.
7. Through solo ads if the c.p.a. program allows it.
8. Through banner, or text link advertising on your blog, or website.
9. Through adswaps – You send an email to another internet marketers list in exchange he or she mails your offer out to their lists. I would recommend you getting the lead yourself first and then you can recommend your C.P.A program to them after you have captured their name, and email address.
10. Through classified ads if the program allows it.
My name is Peter Paul
I am a manager CPA network AdvertGoal

mick6
Trust:
I work with a CPA network and found this thread whilst browsing the forums for peoples opinions on CPA in general.
If anyone is already active in CPA marketing, or looking to start out, feel free to contact me for details of our network and offers.

Mick
affrevenue
Trust:
Hi,

I runs Affrevenue (CPA Network). You can visit our website and join as an Affiliate if you have good traffic and earn alot.

This topic was started on May 27, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.