Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Can't see my ads in Adwords, but get clicks and sales. Huh?

freekdl
Trust:

Can't see my ads in Adwords, but get clicks and sales. Huh?

hi,

i have a very annoying problem..
when testing my ad position in google, some of my ads are never displayed, and i mean never..
i tried google.com.au, google.com, google.whatever but i don't see them.
nevertheless i do get impressions, adwords sais that my ads are displayed
and when i checked my clickbank today i noticed i made my second and third sale :roll:

anybody has a clue what's going on? maybe my daily budget of 50 euro is not enough?
Last edited by freekdl on 01 Mar 07 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
freekdl wrote:hi,

i have a very annoying problem..
when testing my ad position in google, some of my ads are never displayed, and i mean never..
i tried google.com.au, google.com, google.whatever but i don't see them.
nevertheless i do get impressions, adwords sais that my ads are displayed
and when i checked my clickbank today i noticed i made my second en third sale :roll:

anybody has a clue what's going on? maybe my daily budget of 50 euro is not enough?

Depending on what country you live in and what countries you chose to show your ads in.... it will do this.
freekdl
Trust:
i display them in all english speaking countries and some in belgium & the netherlands..
when i go to the google page for that specific country, it makes no difference.
i even tried all the adtest pages for those countries, like this one for the usa:
(broken link removed)

i tried changing countries for displaying my ads and everything else, but it seems impossible to see some of my ads myself.

edit: i noticed my sales came from canada, so i checked the adtest page for canada and my ad was there. now i wonder why it's not shown on google.com, because my ad is unique & so is the visible url. there are only 3 other ads for the program i'm promoting :?
Last edited by ampie g on 29 Jan 10 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
freekdl wrote:i display them in all english speaking countries and some in belgium & the netherlands..
when i go to the google page for that specific country, it makes no difference.
i even tried all the adtest pages for those countries, like this one for the usa:
(broken link removed)

i tried changing countries for displaying my ads and everything else, but it seems impossible to see some of my ads myself.

edit: i noticed my sales came from canada, so i checked the adtest page for canada and my ad was there. now i wonder why it's not shown on google.com, because my ad is unique & so is the visible url. there are only 3 other ads for the program i'm promoting :?

Hmmm... not the PPC expert... Mark?

Try contacting Google themselves and ask what the deal is.