Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Best software for email marketing

ratnamvenkatesh
Trust:

Best software for email marketing

Hi all,
I heard recently that there are some softwares which are used in affiliate marketing for email marketing.it reduces our effort and time.Is it true,if so whats that,where can we find it and how much it would cost.
Plz help me in this affiliate,as i have few accounts in some of the affiliate sites but dont know how to start with.
Regards.
jcdean
Trust:
Aweber costs about $19.00 a month. It is very reputable.
Respect,
JC Dean

faradina
Trust:
Hi,

We recommend MailPush :)

You can get it for US$1 for the first month and then it will be $19 a month thereafter.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Yes, Mailpush/Aweber has the best email marketing service. MailPush is Mark's Private Label version of Aweber.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

paulweston
Trust:
Hi,

AWeber seems to have the best reputation.

It's tempting to look at the cheapest option when starting out with a view to upgrading to a better provider at a later date. However, this isn't always straightforward because of transfer / confirmed opt-in rules and might result in some lost contacts.

Use a provider you will be happy to stay with as your list grows.

Paul
jimweb43
Trust:
I personally use Aweber, easy to navigate, user friendly. You can't go wrong with them imo.

ratnamvenkatesh wrote:Hi all,
I heard recently that there are some softwares which are used in affiliate marketing for email marketing.it reduces our effort and time.Is it true,if so whats that,where can we find it and how much it would cost.
Plz help me in this affiliate,as i have few accounts in some of the affiliate sites but dont know how to start with.
Regards.
beatricedns
Trust:
Email marketing Professional 2.0 is chargeless email business software that allows you to actualize and forward promotional emails in seconds. Abnormal afterwards installing, you will be able to forward promotional ads, newsletters, coupons, and more.Email Business Professional empowers your business or alignment by befitting in connected acquaintance with your barter or leads. This able software has all the appearance of the top bartering email business software on the bazaar today.
directory submission

fastnobull
Trust:
To add to Aweber, they have a trial option of just $1 for the first month, if you're not sure if it'll be worth it.
bent
Trust:
I used "Mass mailing software" for email marketing.
Its a very useful and user friendly software.
The Game is Over.

kate reber
Trust:
Hi, here are the list of software for effective email marketing.

> Email Marketing Director
> Send Blaster
> Atomic Mail Sender
> GroupMail
> HandyMailer
> e-Campaign
> WorldCast
> MultiEmail

Hope this can help.. Thanks..
Affiliate Manager
www.buzzcreators.com

iroen
Trust:
If anyone is from Poland there's also http://www.implebot.pl/ service, that can help with email marketing. They have quite interesting optional feature - whenever anyone is clicking a link inside the email sent via implebot, you can choose from what niche/topic would you like to present information about other people's products (for a couple of seconds - it's working like a redirect website between the link and target website. The ad is small rectangle box in the center of that website). And in return information about your product/free course or whatever you are promoting is presented to list of other marketers that have chosen the niche/topic related with your product.
I think it's great idea of inner partnership between marketers and this way you can get more people subscribe to your list without doing much on your side.
Tom
PS. I'm not related to the author of that system in any way - I just thought I will share the idea.
ineedq
Trust:
I have used send blaster for the last few years and have had great success
PremiumMember
ladonna
Trust:
All softwares you guys mentioned is for small volume. Professional emailers use mailing station with capability of sending about 1million emails/hour.
newstart
Trust:
Simply because of their established reputation I would recommend aWeber. Their services are based on a sliding scale adjusting for the total number of people on your lists. aWeber has developed a reputation of not allowing spammers along with your visitors know they can easily cancel subscription with minimal hassles.

You can have as many lists as you need without incurring additional costs except for the increase of your total numbers of subscribers on all your lists.

Margene
thel.online.ph
Trust:
Hi,

I think Aweber is the best software for email marketing. It can help you build and manage a list of subscribers and customers. It has the ability to create newsletter then scheduled to be distributed on the specified date. And you can easily track email newsletter what works and what doesn't.

This topic was started on Oct 26, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.