Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Best Pop Under Traffic Source?

ronaldandrson
Trust:

Best Pop Under Traffic Source?

What is Best Pop Under Traffic Source? Can anyone suggest me?
lf8372568
Trust:
You could try. Ad-Maven and Clickadu.
First is better in my experience.
smartscraper
Trust:
Didn't get the question. can you be more specific, please?
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report

bella_25889
Trust:
I’m working with popcash and popads. Both great. Popcash is specialized on popunders so I’d say you should start with them if you are new to popunders.
kasandz
Trust:
Pop-under ads are a type of online advertising that appears in a new window behind the main browser window. The best pop-under traffic source depends on several factors, including your target audience, budget, and advertising goals. Some of the most popular pop-under traffic sources include:

Propeller Ads: Propeller Ads is a popular advertising network that offers a wide range of advertising options, including pop-under ads.

HilltopAds: HilltopAds is a performance-based advertising network that specializes in pop-under ads.

Adsterra: Adsterra is a premium advertising network that offers pop-under ads and a wide range of other advertising options.

ExoClick: ExoClick is a popular advertising network that offers pop-under ads, along with display ads, video ads, and other advertising options.

AdCash: AdCash is a performance-based advertising network that offers pop-under ads, along with other advertising options.

Choosing the best pop-under traffic source for your needs depends on several factors, including your target audience, budget, and advertising goals. It's a good idea to test different sources and compare results to determine which is the most effective for your particular needs.
Your award-winning eCommerce agency: https://kasandz.com/

james5184695
Trust:
You can try these popunder traffic sources, PopAds and PropellerAds are the best pop ads for any traffic source.
alekserg37
Trust:
james5184695 wrote:You can try these popunder traffic sources, PopAds and PropellerAds are the best pop ads for any traffic source.

Yeah, It seems like that and the PopAds even looks like is leading the entire internet.
smartscraper
Trust:
kasandz explained it nicely. Thanks for the efforts, keep educating others.
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report

This topic was started on Sep 29, 2022 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.