Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Which site should I use to promote affiliates?

PremiumMember
ryanch23
Trust:

Which site should I use to promote affiliates?

I just signed up for affiliorama the other day and am pretty excited. I am also currently building my own onlinie retail store for electronics accessories. As soon as I am done with that I am going to start going through the affiliorama lessons and 90 day plan. I just have a quick question. Is it better to use my store site to post my affiliates. Like have a "my affiliates" on that website. Or should I build a separate site dedicated to my affiliates? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Ryan
PremiumMember
papabear
Trust:
Hello Ryan and welcome!

Are you selling your own products via your online store? Or are you going through like a wholesaler and reselling?

My opinion and I'm sure Mark and other forum members will make suggestions as well is to build your affiliate site separate from your online store. You'll now have to income streams coming in and one will not be taking away from the other.
PremiumMember
ryanch23
Trust:
They are not my own products, I am reselling through a wholesaler. Thanks for the reply. That's kind of what I was figuring. Two seperate would be better. Thanks again. Other comments are welcome.
rentoinc
Trust:
My suggestion is separate between content and product site...
Content site to get traffic and product site to convert the traffic.

So you build and optimize each site with the right strategy :)

Hope it helps

Rento