Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

What is it that you want from your social media strategy?

thesmmconsultant
Trust:

b8agency
Trust:
I think its only one reason - that is reaching to customers as soon as within less time. Promote your brand and target audience for increasing sale of our product.
monicageller3691
Trust:
The main reason is to get reach for your posts and to increase the visibility of our services/business. To promote your brand and to grow revenue.
stephaniewilliams
Trust:
It generates direction.
You may measure, improve and report.
What is more efficient.
You'll stay active.
It empowers larger, better campaigns.
It will keep you consistent.
You're going to be ready for everything.
holisticbodyworx
Trust:
A web-based life advertising system is a rundown of all that you intend to do and want to accomplish via web-based networking media. It controls your activities and tells you whether you're succeeding or coming up short. The more explicit your technique is, the more compelling the execution will be.
ishasinha1305
Trust:
Hi,

Social media strategy should be as such that it increases the visibility of your business. This would help you gain traffic and hence conversions.
davidnichols
Trust:
I want from Social Media Strategies which are as follows:-

Website Traffic
Lead Generation
Website Conversion Rate
Attract Customers
Target Audiences
Increase Engagement Ratio, etc.
hazelbucher
Trust:
I believe its one motive - which is currently reaching to clients in time. Boost target market and your new .
burneyalbern
Trust:
Get my brand renowned on the web through effortless approaches.
roxieharvey
Trust:
The rationale would be to boost the visibility of the services/business and to get hit. To promote your new and also to grow earnings.
oliviajames573
Trust:
we want many benefits to social media strategies like high dwell time, high bounce rate, earning, heavy traffic of visitors.
nowadays anyone uses social media and have an account on virtuals platform that's why social media strategies also important and helpful. on social media when we publish our ads we should focus on one thing that ads publish with discount policy.
No.1 remote spying solution for android, Mac & Windows https://www.theonespy.com

hazelbucher
Trust:
The rationale would be to boost the visibility of the services/business and to get hit. To promote your new and also to increase earnings.
roxieharvey
Trust:
The main reason is to get reach for your posts and to increase the visibility of our services/business. To promote your brand and to grow revenue.
satheeshm234
Trust:
It creates direction. Without a strategy, you're shooting from the hip. ...
You can measure, report and improve. ...
Everything's more efficient. ...
You'll remain active. ...
It enables bigger, better campaigns. ...
It'll keep you consistent. ...
You'll be prepared for everything.
karl_826
Trust:
I believe that reach and awareness is the best part of social media in digital marketing today.

As I've read in this article https://www.onlineofficer.com.au/social ... tion-tool/ it is also good in capturing new leads.

There are still a lot of potentials when it comes to social media.
satheeshm234
Trust:
Increase brand awareness.
Drive traffic to your website.
Generate new leads.
Grow revenue (by increasing signups or sales)
Boost brand engagement.
Build a community around your business.
Provide social customer service.
Increase mentions in the press.
wisokyrusty
Trust:
Traffic that everyone wants from their social media strategy. And Brand Awareness
b8agency
Trust:
Increase visibility of our post to reach fast to targeted audience.
lisabrown10aug
Trust:
Having an active social media account can be very beneficial, not only a company but for an individual as well. What you want from social depends upon you. Like if have a page you want more like, comments and shares. If you have a website, you want to drive the traffic from your social media to your website. There are various moderator removed promotional content depends upon social media.
Last edited by maryt on 20 Apr 20 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spamming

Increase your online presence with a Custom WordPress Website. To know more visit: https://www.zehntech.com/wordpress-development/

boxingcomponents
Trust:
kyliejenner
Trust:
Social Media Marketing is powerful in nowadays. If you use it properly then you will get the best results. If you have more powerful, attractive and eye-catch content then you will get a lot of users. So for the best result, you have to post good and attractive content. You have to follow some more best strategies, which I mention below.

Set Your Business Goal
What Will Be Your Marketing Objectives?
How To Find Ideal Customer
Focus On Competition
How To Choose Channels And Strategy
Content should be Strong
Plan for Good Budget And Resources
Software development company - https://www.codecreatorsinc.com
Power BI Consulting Services - https://www.codecreatorsinc.com/power-bi-consulting/
SharePoint Online - https://www.codecreatorsinc.com/sharepoint-online/

sohaibsiddiqui045
Trust:
A good strategy that can increase the traffic on my social page

This topic was started on Nov 19, 2019 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.