Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

What are your LinkedIn strategies for conversion?

stone254
Trust:

What are your LinkedIn strategies for conversion?

What are the LinkedIn Lead Generation Strategies to Boost Conversion Rate?
davis.scott9263
Trust:
Here are top 3 LinkedIn lead generation strategies to boost your conversion rate:
1. Create an Attractive LinkedIn Profile for Engagement
. Use an attractive headline
. Don’t forget to optimize
. Maximize your profile visibility
2. Use Engaging Content
3. Engage and Build Relationships
Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Be authentic. Optimize your LinkedIn Profile to have the best profile in your target niche/industry. Add related contacts and send them a custom private message. Share good content that is within your industry and interact with people and groups in your industry as well.
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

sarahboyer
Trust:
Select Insight Tag (recommended).

Choose Event from the Track conversions by dropdown. Click to copy the code generated. The code must be added to a link or button on your website to track conversions. Insight Tag must be installed on the page where this code will run.
Social Media Agency 100% focused social media advertising & marketing firm https://sociallyin.com/.

Read our recent blog post - Unlocking Viral Marketing: Strategies for Explosive Growth : https://blog.sociallyin.com/tiktok-live

mostafaelbermawy2021
Trust:
In These Simple Steps you can get more LinkedIn traffic and leads.

 Create an Attractive LinkedIn Profile for Engagement
. Use an attractive headline
. Don’t forget to optimize
. Maximize your profile visibility
 Use Engaging Content
 Engage and Build Relationships
claudiabrunson
Trust:
Ways to Generate Conversion Through LinkedIn

Targeting the Right Customers. If you aim to generate leads from this social media platform, it is important to aim the right people in the first place.
Creating Attractive Ad Copy.
Testing Ad Copy.
Making Impressive Landing Pages.
dorothybishop
Trust:
On average U.S. customers drive a 6.1% conversion rate from LinkedIn Ads, an impressive number. For context the average conversion rate for B2B advertisers on Google search is 2.58%.
davidmull
Trust:
High-Converting LinkedIn Strategies for B2B Sales

Create A Compelling Company Page.
Join LinkedIn Groups in Your Niche.
Conversion-Focused Page.
Make Use of Advanced Search.
Encourage Your Employees to be Active.
Use Hashtags and Tag Companies.
Rich Media: Images, Videos, and SlideShare.
Foster Relationships.
socialmmcompany
Trust:
Conversion-Focused Page.
Foster Relationships
kellanfaraday
Trust:
Speaking from the perspective of a freelancer, I usually go for making a really detailed profile. I optimize everything that could be clickable on my profile like the pronunciation for your name thingie, the short video to introduce yourself, and I make sure that all my best works are included on my featured page.

In terms of conversions, I read up on how to make very appealing business contracts, as a freelancer, my invoices, contracts, and terms are always tailored and I try to make it as professional looking as I can :)
meghanizzo
Trust:
Follow these five tips to help you earn the best conversion rate for your business!

Target the right people.
Create professional and creative ad copy.
Test your ad copy.
Create informative landing pages.
Try posting ad content organically first.
wrathstalkermays
Trust:
The main thing is to get people interested - in the headline, the offer, etc. - and then proceed from the basic requirements that are most often encountered in the market.
painsmith
Trust:
1. Understanding the requirements of the leads.
2. Unique service.
3. Competitive fees.
4. Psychological comfort.
louisebuckner
Trust:
High-Converting LinkedIn Strategies for B2B Sales

Conversion-Focused Page.
Foster Relationships.
paulinerenfro
Trust:
stone254 wrote:What are the LinkedIn Lead Generation Strategies to Boost Conversion Rate?

LinkedIn's average conversion rate is 6.1%, meaning you can earn more sales as well as If you want a higher conversion rate and more people to accept your requests, you need to describe the outcome of your services.
alexmerchant1989
Trust:
Linkedin strategies for conversion
1) Create A Compelling Company Page
2) Join LinkedIn Groups in Your Niche
3) Conversion-Focused Page
4) Make Use of Advanced Search
5) Use Hashtags and Tag Companies
6) Rich Media: Images, Videos
7) LinkedIn Ads
Hope this helps. I generally follow [url]kuware.com[/url] for Marketing related info.
ethelglover
Trust:
Use these tips to develop a more effective LinkedIn marketing conversion
1) Build your network
2) Add value
3) Avoid spammy posts or sales pitches
4) Follow companies and influencers
5) Join and contribute to groups and events
6) Publish content regularly
charles.gumbley
Trust:
Post often, be active, interact with the content of others, join some groups, if you can it would be great to have a Premium account as you will get a lot more options and a chance to reach a much wider audience. Also, use hashtags here as well, as they can be pretty efficient.
abilombardi99
Trust:
stone254 wrote:What are the LinkedIn Lead Generation Strategies to Boost Conversion Rate?

Your LinkedIn profile is your most important tool when generating new leads and conversions. Take advantage of this and make the most out of your personal or business profile. Turn it attractive, highlight what makes you the best as what you do.
thinkremote.com has great tips about this, but you can also find on other websites and forums that provide excellent tips on how to improve your business or personal LinkedIn profile.
paulinerenfro
Trust:

The best way to convert LinkedIn contacts into customers will vary depending on your business and target market. However, here are a few general tips to help you get started:

1. Make sure your profile is complete and up-to-date, and that it accurately reflects your business and its offerings.

2. Use lots of keywords in your profile and in your content so that potential customers can easily find you online.
3. Connect with as many people as possible, and actively participate in groups and discussions where your target market is active.
4. Try using different types of content (articles, videos, infographics, etc.)
rmagwood24
Trust:
Have a great profile that attracts people to visit your website. I like to participate in Groups, leave helpful information, and give people the incentive to visit my profile and learn more about me.
Free Book - How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
https://www.newbusiness-success.com

garimonstr
Trust:
Search for the people in the particular industries, for example, I'm interested in financial and IT companies, in order to find there people who are responsible for making decisions in their companies and propose my services.
Via Linkedin sales navigator I search for the particular companies according to the criteria: company size, geo and so on.
Then I bulk all the data about decision makers into excel sheet or google sheet, beforehand, I use the tool which help me to extract all the vital data like emails for example.
I contact these people via email or phone and try to offer them my services. The conversion is increasing, the sales are being boosted.
kaayadsiuza
Trust:
Thanks for sharing this information, it is really very useful.

This topic was started on Sep 03, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.