Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Twitter or Facebook or LinkedIn

phyllisgibbs
Trust:

Twitter or Facebook or LinkedIn

Hi all forum friends
I want to know about your experience of using mentioned networks. Which type of websites do you promote with these networks?

Thanks in advance
igstoryads
Trust:
The difference between Twitter and LinkedIn when it comes to searching and engaging is what you are searching for. With Twitter, the focus is on content, tweets, and topics while on LinkedIn, it is more powerful to search for companies and people with whom to connect.
annsanilas
Trust:
phyllisgibbs wrote:Hi all forum friends
I want to know about your experience of using mentioned networks. Which type of websites do you promote with these networks?

Thanks in advance

I think there are so many kinds of business as well as any big or small which you promote with these networks.
davidmull
Trust:
The difference between Twitter and LinkedIn when it comes to searching and engaging is what you are searching for. With Twitter, the focus is on content, tweets, and topics while on LinkedIn, it is more powerful to search for companies and people with whom to connect.
uperald
Trust:
As for marketing campaigns, then I guess the best option for running these campaigns is to determine the service which can help you to run successful marketing. I prefer linkedin mainly because it offers special services for running marketing, however sometimes it has pretty strict rules. To my mind, the best option for a marketer is the service which suits him/her most. For example, if you understand all the algorythms of facebook then perhaps it will be easier for you to run marketing in facebook, if you prefer linkedin then perhaps you can do it there. The matter here is the quality of your marketing campaign, you can try all the services and decide which one suits most.
kevinwinter29
Trust:
All three social networking sites are best to engage peoples, but I think LinkedIn is the best
charles.gumbley
Trust:
They are all pretty different, LinkedIn is more for business connections and creating new opportunities, finding or advertising so jobs, and so on. Facebook is good for placing some offers, for joining groups, participating in online discussions, finding more information. On the other hand, Twitter is more suitable for shorter forms, following some trends, writing about some popular topics, investigating worldwide news, and similar. All of them can be useful, it depends on what your goals are and in which niche you are operating.
ig009295
Trust:
All three social networking sites are best to engage peoples, but I think LinkedIn is the best
soleseriouss
Trust:
Promoting the website for free or asking for the paid ads on these platforms?
Buy Sneakers & Streetwear Online @ Sole Seriouss https://soleseriouss.com/

rmagwood24
Trust:
It depends on your niche. If you provide B2B services, Linkedin would be at the forefront. You can always advertise on Facebook and Linkedin also. You will find a large network of like minded individuals in Facebook groups that you can participate in.
Free Book - How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
https://www.newbusiness-success.com

kaayadsiuza
Trust:
I personally use Facebook most. Twitter and LinkedIn have their own popularity but Facebook is one of the oldest social media platforms.
shahelm
Trust:
Appeal to your objectives. You should operate only your own purposes in this case. What do you want? To promote your services? Then it's better to pay attention to facebook and twitter. If you want to engage customers and gather lots of people around you - then obviously Linkedin.

LinkedIn is strictly for marketing purposes, if you are searching for ways how to increase the conversion and boost sales of your company, then you should have skills in lead generation and email marketing. As for facebook marketing for example, then you should determine the TA and search for the groups or communities which are full of the customers. Quite time-consuming but it's just a business.
kaayadsiuza
Trust:
Thanks for sharing this useful information. it is very helpful.

This topic was started on Dec 06, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.