Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Traffic But No Money with my MySpace site - Any ideas?

jandrew
Trust:

Traffic But No Money with my MySpace site - Any ideas?

Well I have a surprise hit. My hobby site about Myspace is getting 200-500 uniques a day and growing. The problem is Adsense is pennies with low CTR. I am wondering if anyone here has an idea of what might be marketed to Myspacer's looking at tutorials on modifying Myspace.

Cheers,
J Andrew Morrison
(John)
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Create your own clickbank product for like $9.99 packed with tutorials and layouts? Just a thought.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Maybe you could try putting your ads in better positions. This is assuming its not aleady perfect. I know you said its only pennies, but Im sure theyll add up and in the meantime theres nothing wrong with a few hundred pennies.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

jandrew
Trust:
Thanks for the tips. I am thinking of my own eBook, but probably for email addresses, not cash, since the same info is on the site anyway.

I have moved the ads around, tried different types, etc. As far as Adsense is concerned I'm pretty sure Myspace is dead space.

Cheers,
J Andrew Morrison
(John)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
A viral ebook is a good idea. What sort of affiliate programs are you promoting, I dont know much about Myspace at all.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

jandrew
Trust:
I'm beginning to think Myspac is dead space for any monetization at all. I've tried a free viral marketing ebook, cell phones, ring tones, online games (not gambling). Right now I have video tutorials, anti virus and Halloween costume offers. I have also placed Firefox and Google Tools in prominent positions. Now that Google allows the search results to be displayed on site I have added that as well in hopes my viewers search for something more lucrative after they are done with the tutorials. I've even stuck an aStore on the back end. Well see, but I'm not hopeful. Time to start spending less time with this one I think.

Cheers,
J Andrew Morrison