Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Social Media Paid marketing

robertcoble
Trust:

Social Media Paid marketing

Does social media offer good value for money spent? Which platform is the best?
55 Epic Call To Action Examples | Increase Results Today

smartscraper
Trust:
Social media does offer good value for money if you set the campaign correctly and target the right audience.
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report

sarahboyer
Trust:
Hello
Those with strong social networks bid 20 percent to 30 percent more than they would have spent on the same tablet by just going to a store. Facebook frequenters were also likely to overeat; those with stronger networks had higher body-mass index (BMI) scores than the rest of the survey pool.
Social Media Agency 100% focused social media advertising & marketing firm https://sociallyin.com/.

Read our recent blog post - Unlocking Viral Marketing: Strategies for Explosive Growth : https://blog.sociallyin.com/tiktok-live

oliviaareid29
Trust:
I have run many ads on different social media platforms. Facebook Ads is the one I would suggest to get more visibility. For more conversation from my Facebook ads, I prefer Adplify, I don't have to spend more on ads. AdPlify's ROI calculator helps me to calculate my returns before even before spending. The best part about this tool is that it helps me to track my competitors' ads and decorates my ads the best way possible.
annsanilas
Trust:
Yes, social media does offer good value for money spent, and the best platform really depends on your business needs and goals.

For example, if you're looking to build brand awareness or generate leads, then Facebook and LinkedIn are great platforms to focus on. If you're looking to drive traffic to your website, Twitter and Pinterest are great options. And if you're looking to create a community of loyal customers, Instagram is a great choice.

In short, it all depends on your specific business needs and goals. But overall, social media is a great investment that can deliver excellent results when used correctly.
marquittagreen
Trust:
Those with strong social networks bid 20 percent to 30 percent more than they would have spent on the same tablet by just going to a store. Facebook frequenters were also likely to overeat; those with stronger networks had higher body-mass index (BMI) scores than the rest of the survey pool.
louisebuckner
Trust:
Best Social Media Marketing Platforms

LinkedIn.
Instagram.
YouTube.
Pinterest.
Reddit.
Snapchat.
Tumblr.
TikTok.
davidmull
Trust:
There’s no one answer to this question since value is subjective.
Different social media platforms offer different value propositionsto users, so it really depends on what you’re looking for andwhich platform you’re using.
Generally speaking, social media platforms allow users to connectwith friends and family, discover new content, and engage with theirfavorites brands and celebrities – all while receiving real-time updatesand notifications.
Some platforms like Facebook also offer additional features such ashooked up Marketplace where users can buy and sell items locally,groups that members can join based on shared interests, and events that show up in your personal calendar.
kaayadsiuza
Trust:
Thanks for sharing this information. It is very useful.

This topic was started on Jul 25, 2022 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.