Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Recommended tools for email marketers

leadnetwork
Trust:

Recommended tools for email marketers

Hey guys. Is there any decent email marketers? Please share what tools are you using for your work and what is your strategy to increase your audience?
louisebuckner
Trust:
Below are some marketing tools with an explanation of what they are and why businesses use them.

Classified adverts. Classified adverts or classified ads are useful for generating leads.
Social media.
Surveys.
Google Analytics.
Direct mail.
Media monitoring tools.
Customer loyalty programs.
Automation.

You need more than one strategy. You need a strategy for every opportunity.

Use social media. You can't ignore social media.
Create video tutorials.
Start blogging now.
Understand search engine optimization.
Leverage influencers.
Build a great lead magnet.
Use Facebook ads with re-targeting.
Use LinkedIn the right way.
leadnetwork
Trust:
You know, I think that all of those tools can be used for any kind of business and affiliate marketing direction
louisebuckner
Trust:
leadnetwork wrote:You know, I think that all of those tools can be used for any kind of business and affiliate marketing direction

Yes, You can use these tools.
leadnetwork
Trust:
how do you deal with the seasonality of your niche? As far as I know, many verticals have this issue and I'm just wondering what you do when the low season comes.
bracknelson
Trust:
My friend using HubSpot Email Marketing tool for his work.
amfan250
Trust:
Read on for our list of the top free email marketing tools:

HubSpot Email Marketing.
Sender.
Sendinblue.
Omnisend.
SendPulse.
Benchmark Email.
Mailchimp.
MailerLite.
Would you like to meet Anthony Morrison in person? Follow Anthony on Twitter and find out how!

leadnetwork
Trust:
Thank you guys, so are you using them for your work?
oel.zubida
Trust:
I never find a new user introduced, think that Mailchimp is so hard to use. It’s also a good introduction to some best practices in email marketing where they guide you step-by-step.

When your customer outgrows the functionality, then they can start looking at more powerful email software.
leadnetwork
Trust:
That is true, you need to choose the platform that is relevant for your goals and needs, not necessary it will be the same platform all the time
asad.iqbal
Trust:
Hi, These are the best tool for tools for email marketers
Constant Contact. Constant Contact is one of the largest and fastest growing email marketing service in the world.
SendinBlue
Drip
ConvertKit
AWeber
GetResponse
Mailchimp
*removed*
Last edited by maryt on 10 Jun 21 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spamming

Buy 3M Safety Glasses

leadnetwork
Trust:
[quote="asad.iqbal"]Hi, These are the best tool for tools for email marketers
Constant Contact. Constant Contact is one of the largest and fastest growing email marketing service in the world.
SendinBlue
Drip
ConvertKit
AWeber
GetResponse
Mailchimp
*removed*
Last edited by maryt on 10 Jun 21 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: promotional

phyllisgibbs
Trust:
There are a lot of tools for email marketing. Here are some for you
> MailChimp
> Sendinblue
> Benchmark Email
> Cakemail
> SendGrid and so on.

Best of luck
oel.zubida
Trust:
If you're struggling to find out any software tool that works for you, aside from CRM applications. Go through with CRM tool: webCRM.

We're using it because it has Outlook integration, strong sales and e-mail management, a mobile client, and a very simple interface.
coutamzs
Trust:
SEO Tools - Ahrefs - Majestic
SEO Tools - Ahrefs - Majestic
clay.accuwebhosting
Trust:
As everyone said, you can try many tools for email marketing, but don't forget to verify the email ids before sending emails. You can search for "Top 10 bulk email verification services" and find some amazing tools.
ethelglover
Trust:
Generally I use MailChimp for this purpose. It's a good one.
charles.gumbley
Trust:
For getting to the right audience and finding their contact info, it's best to use LinkedIn premium, as it will allow you access o Sales navigator which is a great tool for creating leads lists, contacting them, finding their emails, sending them messages on this network, and so on. It's a bit pricey but worth every cent. Later, for other email marketing steps, you could use tools like Outrsch, Sendinblue, as here you will have the chance to schedule messages and define their time ranges. Also, for finding leads' contact info, you could use Hunter.io and LeadIQ.

This topic was started on May 21, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.