Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Outsourcing to Odesk, but how to trust ?

diane2jsmith55
Trust:

Outsourcing to Odesk, but how to trust ?

Basically just trying to move to bigger projects right now and I cant do that without outsourcing my current work. Outsourcing someone a full time job would be my first time thing.

So if you post some jobs on odesk like link building or hire someone to spam lol, how can you trust them to not steal your accounts list, keywords list, and your whole business model even if they figure it out eventually ?

Any suggestions ?
http://www.gangesllc.com
training and placement

kakaboo
Trust:
didnt you ask this on marketcrush already..?

anyway maybe this might help you:
post62065.html?hilit=outsourcing#p62065

Simply put, you can't. You gotta live with it!
PremiumMember
ashtonjude
Trust:
technically you can't UNLESS you get them to sign a contract of a release agreement. it's called something like that where it just says, they can't take your ideas or work they are doing for YOU and do it themselves. if you find out, you can sue them. it's what microsoft/apple use on their programmers who work on the new Windows 7 or whatever, you know?

What i reckon, because i've had this same thought, and it's been keeping me away, is that you get different workers for different things. It's hard to do to start with because of low cost, but it's the only other way.

like when i get workers, ill be giving them all my training material i make for them, meaning they will be as good as me. so, i will try to make one person good at writing, one person good at building, one person good at spinning, one person good at submitting to directories etc.
i reckon i will ALWAYS be the keyword guy, because it's the fundamental part of the business.
fail with your keywords and your business will fail.

if you really want to do it all outsourced, then get someone to do the keywords, but yeah that's much tougher. so as you can see, the writer who writes articles doesnt know where to put them but he knows seo, and the guy who puts the site together doesnt know how to backlink or do seo, but he can set up a page to attract visitors, then the link builder knows how to build links but now how to write/build pages.
something like that, if you want to start though, you be the website builder and the keyword guy, this way, no one knows your domain except backlink guy.

oh finally last thing, sorry about long post, just remembered something i read in one of mark ling's interviews with an outsourcing guy. make sure you get them to send you daily emails of what they have done. this way, you KNOW they are doing work, you can SEE what they are doing, and you KNOW even if they want to go steal your stuff, you're getting what you paid for. and in the end, you make it work for you.
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

michael025
Trust:
nothsa has a very good point....since you are hiring online, trust is a very sensitive issue, so it would be better to play safe....If you plan to outsource, try to outsource each job separately....have one person do keywords, another do backlinks etc. This way, it would be more difficult for them to steal or hijack your content.....having one person do everything for you gives him all the keys to your ideas, which is very dangerous specially if you don't trust him....hiring more people might also cost a little more, but you have to protect your investment : )
f5mtadas
Trust:
diane2jsmith55 wrote:Basically just trying to move to bigger projects right now and I cant do that without outsourcing my current work. Outsourcing someone a full time job would be my first time thing.

So if you post some jobs on odesk like link building or hire someone to spam lol, how can you trust them to not steal your accounts list, keywords list, and your whole business model even if they figure it out eventually ?

Any suggestions ?

It depends what service you need to outsource. I sent you PM what company do outsource for my business
long time ago I am paying them 300$ monthly
17 Years Of Daily Payouts Worldwide!
Others Do Not Even Come Close!
Can $5 Earn UNLIMITED income for LIFE?
http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport3/?id=f5mtadas

danchan
Trust:
Just a point I want to make. While at ODesk, do not look for cheap work. If you do not have the time to check the work and are used to posting without doing so, get hold of reputed writers who have a good standing there.
A good way to start is to hire writers, for example, who have a verified account with them. The verification process requires contractors to submit government documents, which make them serious bidders and are confident of delivering content.
michael025
Trust:
danchan wrote:Just a point I want to make. While at ODesk, do not look for cheap work. If you do not have the time to check the work and are used to posting without doing so, get hold of reputed writers who have a good standing there.
A good way to start is to hire writers, for example, who have a verified account with them. The verification process requires contractors to submit government documents, which make them serious bidders and are confident of delivering content.

Good point you got there danchan, but I wouldn't really completely ignore the cheaper ones, because sometimes you find a diamond in the rough....these are good ones who've just started out using Odesk who are unable to ask for higher biddings because they don't have experience yet....my suggestion would be to do a test, or have them show a sample of their work...that way you can gauge whether the candidate's skill and style fit the profile you want...

This topic was started on Jan 14, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.