Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Mother of all niches?

jcdean
Trust:

Mother of all niches?

Just thinking out loud here.

I went back to an old Facebook profile I had set up when I was part of a Network marketing program called Empower Network. (It burnt itself out like most programs of that sort )

I was really surprised to see how many of my “Friends” we’re still active and promoting other stuff hemp oil and diet coffee network marketing types of programs. Many were promoting commission pass up programs like $25 one up and easy one up.

None of them have their own blog or web presence at all, much less building an email list.

How many network marketers do you suppose in the world? What do you suppose would be the best thing that then affiliate marketer could promote to them?

I am thinking blogging? Webhosting? Traffic strategies? List building? All of the above?

Perhaps conversion to affiliate marketing?

Did I just stumble a crossed The mother of all niches? A niche full of buyers ( if they’re in network marketing there are obviously willing to spend some money )

Well anyway I am going to keep making “friends“ joining their groups and try to figure out what to sell them.

Any thoughts? If you think it’s a bad idea let me down gently I’m in a very high place right now.
Respect,
JC Dean

Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Hi JC,

You'll know what affiliate programs to sell in these forums or community-based platforms by simply browsing the thread and reading the posts. Try to sort the most discussed topics and from there you'll know what to sell to the group :)

Based from what I know and experienced myself, traffic generation is still one of the biggest concerns for affiliate marketers. You can look more into this topic as well.
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

davidhwilliams341
Trust:
This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it.
Thanks for sharing us.
jcdean
Trust:
davidhwilliams341 wrote:This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it.
Thanks for sharing us.

You bet

If you want to see what I am talking about search Facebook groups for affiliate marketing and network marketing.

There are dozens of groups where you can post ads for free.

The people posting are trying to get cold traffic to join to a Biz-op.

They have no concept of Magnetic Marketing principles.
No web presence, not building a list, and so on.

I don't want to target the cold leads myself I want to target the people posting (People who have already bought something) and show them how to market.

Hopefully make some quick cash Bluehost pays $60 CPA. Aweber pay 1/3 for life. Builderall 1/2 for life.

And that is just to start.

I could promote Affilorama, JetPack, other blogging and Email marketing stuff from JV Zoo or Clickbank.

Started my new blog this morning, I am well on my way to ruling the internet. Maniacal Laughter

I wish Mark had a product on Magnetic Marketing for Biz op hustlers.
Respect,
JC Dean

uperald
Trust:
There are several things that you can sell to affiliate marketers in this forum or any other platform elsewhere. You only need to know what is very important to all affiliates. For instance, traffic, SEO and money management are some key areas you can consider venturing into.
rosieyingling
Trust:
Just thinking out loud here. I went back once I had been part of a Network advertising, into a classic Facebook profile I had setup.

This topic was started on Apr 14, 2019 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.