Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Mailing list software recommendations?

holla22
Trust:

Mailing list software recommendations?

Does anyone know of a good mailing list software, I have had a look at This software ,it is a bit on the expensive side but still a very good piece of software. Can anyone show me one that can fit my budget.
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Hi Holla22,

I guess it depends upon your budget but in my opinion your customer list is your most valuable asset, so choose carefully.

Everybody I know uses Aweber.com (not an aff link but I have one if you like :wink:)

They're reliable and reasonably inexpensive at $20 a month. The service will manage every aspect of your list.

PC
holla22
Trust:
Thanks for the quick reply, I will have a look at aweber.com. I know it is important to make the right choice for building a mailing list. Aweber looks like a good start, thanks again
alvin
Trust:
Holla,

What do you want to use it for? We had a discussion here (can't seem to find it) on the difference with an Autoresponder and Mailing List Software. They each have their pros and cons.

Having said that, you can't go wrong with Aweber.

@
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I use Aweber and think its great. It's easy to use, pretty cheap, can't really go wrong.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world