Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How to promote affiliate products?

PremiumMember
wealthy
Trust:

How to promote affiliate products?

I started whatching the 90 day Road Map and from what I see it is geared towards creating your own product and site.
At this stage I would like to just promote affiliate products to get a bit of spending money.
is there anything in here or out there that will teach me how to go about this and without going bankrupt promoting it all and not selling anything.

Thanks in advance
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
The 90 day roadmap is all about promoting other peoples products. If you're stuck for ideas for a site, list a few things you are interested in and I'm sure a few of us will help you out.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
papabear
Trust:
Hi Kelly,

sean06 is right. My suggestion is to watch ALL the videos for the 90 day roadmap AND the 6 part mini course. Watch all those videos first. Once you have an idea of the topic of your site, search https://www.affilorama.com/search/ which is Affiloramas affiliate directory. This will assist you in locating affiliates for your site.

I hope this helps, and as sean06 said, if you have any more questions or need help just post in the forum.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
The 90 day roadmap is for affiliates, and doesn't mention anything about creating your own product. yes it still involves putting in the work. There is a lot work involved if you are on a tight budget and it takes time.

If you have more money you can pay people to do more things for you.
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

futurewealth
Trust:
I Think I understand what Pete is saying here.
Although I could be misinterpreting it.
What I think He means is it is geared towards setting up your own site,getting it out there, creating blogs etc...etc...
How do you make money from this, selling other peoples products...other than recomendation emails or adsense?
Say for instance my site is a "PIE"site how can I sell someone elses product? say Affilorama? or something from clickbank?
would it not have to sell or be selling PIE related products to make money?
What if I wanted to sell 10 different products/affilliate products?
Troy

Wealthy wrote:I started whatching the 90 day Road Map and from what I see it is geared towards creating your own product and site.
At this stage I would like to just promote affiliate products to get a bit of spending money.
is there anything in here or out there that will teach me how to go about this and without going bankrupt promoting it all and not selling anything.

Thanks in advance
futurewealth
Trust:
???
any takers?

futurewealth wrote:I Think I understand what Pete is saying here.
Although I could be misinterpreting it.
What I think He means is it is geared towards setting up your own site,getting it out there, creating blogs etc...etc...
How do you make money from this, selling other peoples products...other than recomendation emails or adsense?
Say for instance my site is a "PIE"site how can I sell someone elses product? say Affilorama? or something from clickbank?
would it not have to sell or be selling PIE related products to make money?
What if I wanted to sell 10 different products/affilliate products?
Troy

Wealthy wrote:I started whatching the 90 day Road Map and from what I see it is geared towards creating your own product and site.

Thanks in advance
benjaminjo
Trust:
Funny, I understand completely what the poster means. Personally, I am MORE intrested in doing landing pages promoting ebooks (clickbank) and such to generate an income (before I start to build multipage websites). After wacthing the videos I was under the impression that it's a little geared towards making your own full fleged site. Which is awesome, but I KNOW for a fact that I can make good starting money promoting other products through clickbank.

There are sooo many routes to take on the affiliate path, there isn't just one best way. Some people perfer the landing page, simple- if promoting good product you'll make enough money approach, others perfer the build visitors, a fan base, a following aproach.

I think that it all depends on how expereinced you are, how much time you want to spend, and if you want to make solid websites to promote other products with a few clickbank products sprinkled in.

As i said, I am more attracted to the clickbank-adwords approach, not just because of the money, but also because I want to gain solid knowlege with making, hosting and operating landing page websites first. Of course, when you feel you have enough experience doing this, it would be wise to swicth to the website business approach. Less pages you have to keep track with.

my 2 cents :)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
You can make decent cash with adwords and landing pages, but for SEO purposes, landing pages aren't great. I personally feel building an asset is what it's all about. Something that you could pretty much run on autopilot once it is all properly setup.

Like you said, there are lots of ways to do it, all depending on your goals and current situation.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

PremiumMember
wealthy
Trust:
I tryed adwords etc for 3 or 4 months and actually lost money. I built landin pages, tryed sending direct to the (affilliate) site and actually lost money. so I turned it all off. One program did make me money and that was from just adwords to the site. But has since died off.
I even lost money advertising Affilorama. Dont think I even made 1 sale.

So you really have to pick the right products.

I also know 3 others that have lost money this way and 2 have since given up internet marketing altogether.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I struggled with adwords initially, I prefer to use SEO these days. But I still think PPC has it's place. One thing PPC is great for is testing out your page for conversion rates etc. However, if you are broke and wanting to make money, I would now suggest SEO, as it doesnt really cost much, if anything at all.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

PremiumMember
wealthy
Trust:
I guess you really have to find something that suits you..
Me? Still Looking... haha
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
At least you're here. You should be able to find something that fits for sure.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

PremiumMember
wealthy
Trust:
After watching Marks interview with MArie Forleo, one thing that was said which I have alwasy said about myself is that I need a partner to do some venture with.
And to get a Life Coach like Marie, Well I will need a business to make some money to pay her..
But a lot of what she said hit home with me..
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Wealthy wrote:After watching Marks interview with MArie Forleo, one thing that was said which I have alwasy said about myself is that I need a partner to do some venture with.
And to get a Life Coach like Marie, Well I will need a business to make some money to pay her..
But a lot of what she said hit home with me..

Good to hear. Keep up the hard work you are putting in!

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Why can't this forum be full of partners for you? We're all here trying to do the same thing :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com

PremiumMember
wealthy
Trust:
Ok then. I am looking for someone to work with to get either a joint venture or an individual venture each going.
Joint - we would need to share everything, work together and chat on a regular basis to make it work.
Individual - We could both create the same business for each of us but work together to make it profitable.

I have no ideas yet on what to do and am open to susgestions.

I have experiance with createing web sites, setting up and running forums.
Can create graphics etc.
I am a computer tech by trade, but would love to be able to work from the internet which would allow me to work from anywhere in the world.

If you are interested then please contact me.

Skype is petelaw
msn is kkraftz

or PM me in here.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I was just thinking about having someone who you can chat to about whatever is going on in your business, not necessarily creating a business with them, but whatever works for you.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

PremiumMember
wealthy
Trust:
Oh well why not go all the way eh. lol
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Wealthy: If you're looking for a business partner, it might be an idea to post your proposal in the Business Opportunities section. But I think it would be easier to try to get things going yourself at the start, and then once you know where you're heading, try to find people who are heading in the same direction to encourage each other. When you're just learning, it can be a little paralyzing having to agree on every little thing with someone else, who might also be learning.

Like the others have said: there are lots of people here in the forum in exactly the same position. You've already got a support network! Make it work for you.

Regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive