Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How to make people watch my Instagram reels?

polyakova.elf
Trust:

How to make people watch my Instagram reels?

Hey everyone. I'm a little bit stuck trying to figure out how to make my reels get watched by people. Only on of my 7 videos has got decent reach and I don't understand how it happened. Are there any recommendations for shooting reels that get views?
smartscraper
Trust:
well, content plays important role to get more engagements.
also make sure you use the right tags!
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report

bracknelson
Trust:
Do Make use of popular sounds.
Put Your Own Unique Spin on Popular Trends.
Consider Hashtags to be SEO for your reels.
Also, don't forget about your SEO captions.
viralmarketingguide
Trust:
Besides creating engaging content, posting consistently, and sharing your Reels to your Stories, here are some other strategies you can use.
Use Trending Sounds.
Put Your Niche Twist on Trends.
Think of Your Hashtags as SEO for Your Reels.
Remember Your Captions SEO, Too.
polyakova.elf
Trust:
viralmarketingguide wrote:Besides creating engaging content, posting consistently, and sharing your Reels to your Stories, here are some other strategies you can use.
Use Trending Sounds.

Thaks a lot for your recommendations!
charles.gumbley
Trust:
The best idea here would be to analyze some popular reels that got a high number of views and to see what they did to attract the audience. There are some general rules about reels and they have to be short, engaging, interesting, creative, to combine sound and visual parts, they should also have some content and tell some story to users. They shouldn't look too simple and obvious, as they need to be interactive and show the audience that some effort has put in creating them.
sarahboyer
Trust:
Can You Promote Reels on Instagram. You can promote both your existing Reels and create new videos just for the advertising, without uploading them on your Instagram page. Currently, you can only do so with Facebook Ads Manager, not on an Instagram native app as you do with regular feed posts
Social Media Agency 100% focused social media advertising & marketing firm https://sociallyin.com/.

Read our recent blog post - Unlocking Viral Marketing: Strategies for Explosive Growth : https://blog.sociallyin.com/tiktok-live

gennifercarter
Trust:
There's no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to get people to watch your Instagram reels will vary depending on your content and audience. However, here are a few tips that may help:

1. Keep your content interesting and relevant to your audience.
2. Use hashtags and other forms of promotion to help get your content seen by more people.
3. Engage with other users and build up a community around your reels.
4. Experiment with different types of content and formats to see what works best for you.
5. Always be learning and trying new things– there's no secrets formula for success, so keep working at it.
kellydustin
Trust:
How to Get more Views on Instagram Reels

Hashtags. Some people use fewer hashtags in their reels/posts.
Don't watch your video from your ID. The most common mistakes people make are doing, you don't need to watch your reels.
Post on Correct Time.
Watch Time.
Create suspense in your video.
Engaging CTA.
Use Trending Songs.
meghanizzo
Trust:
Besides creating engaging content, posting consistently, and sharing your Reels to your Stories, here are some other strategies you can use.

Use Trending Sounds.
kaayadsiuza
Trust:
Do post interesting reels that fascinate user to watch.
mezitaxe
Trust:
Advertisement. You can't make the viewers to check the reels without it. You should place the ads on the particular platform and only then you should attract them for watching reels. Make viral content - it's the most spread way to attract customers. If you have a solid amount of subscribers, and your turnover of views on the instagram stories is solid, then just make an ad that there will be something exclusive in reels in order to attract your viewers and increase the amount of views on reels.
So, you should just try.
Reels is quite a cool way to increase the sales, but stories matter more in my opinion.

This topic was started on Feb 09, 2022 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.