Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How Much Does It Cost To Advertise on Newsletters?

agent36
Trust:

How Much Does It Cost To Advertise on Newsletters?

I'll start this post like my other post.

I'm having a difficult time finding solo ads in the dog training niche. I wrote 80 emails like the solo video teaches. 0 solo's but I had 3 offer newsletter ads instead. I'm thinking that an ad in a newsletter is like a banner ad on a website. Is that thought true? Are newsletter ads better than banners?

Here is one offer:
"We have several options available for you to reach the highest number of dog enthusiasts; the best being an email newsletter, which holds 500,000+ opt-in subscribers."

What in your opinion would be fair priced on that one?

I really want a solo ad but also want to start getting subscribers to my list.

Thanks
If you "Like" my Facebook page I'll "Like" yours. www.facebook.com/pages/The-Savvy-Mutt/302640603276797

cecille.l
Trust:
An ad in the newsletter is similar to a solo ad. I suggest you get back to the website owner and ask how much they charge and how they will present your ad in their newsletter : as banner or part of the newsletter text?

You can refer to Mark's video on solo ads in the Affilojetpack Help videos for tips on pricing, etc.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

caseys
Trust:
agent36 wrote:I'll start this post like my other post.

I'm having a difficult time finding solo ads in the dog training niche. I wrote 80 emails like the solo video teaches. 0 solo's but I had 3 offer newsletter ads instead. I'm thinking that an ad in a newsletter is like a banner ad on a website. Is that thought true? Are newsletter ads better than banners?

Here is one offer:
"We have several options available for you to reach the highest number of dog enthusiasts; the best being an email newsletter, which holds 500,000+ opt-in subscribers."

What in your opinion would be fair priced on that one?

I really want a solo ad but also want to start getting subscribers to my list.

Thanks

I am in the same situation as you, but in the relationship niche. I wrote 80+ emails and got ZERO solos. The bigger websites did offer a list of 50000 subscribers, which cost $6500. Way out of my budget.

This topic was started on Nov 20, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.