Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How Many Subscribers Does it Take to Finally Get a Sale?

publifish
Trust:

How Many Subscribers Does it Take to Finally Get a Sale?

Hi Everybody -

Just a question.... Is there any "rule of thumb" for roughly how many subscribers it takes to get a purchase? (My website is about dating tips / relationship help for women, and my email campaigns and other links on the site are geared towards various clickbank digital relationship help programs.)

Right now I have about 15 targeted subscribers (most of which I've had for over 1 week), yet no clickbank purchases yet..... :(

Is that expected? I keep checking my fluttermail daily to see how many subscribers I have, and each time I see a new one, I immediately go to clickbank to see if there have been any purchases. Ha! I just wish I knew more or less when to expect things to start "happening".....

Any thoughts?

Much appreciated!
revset
Trust:
There's not really a rule of thumb. It depends on your current target demo and the type of offers you are pushing. However if you're only pushing clickbank products, I would highly suggest replacing those with CPA offers and retesting.
RevSet Affiliate Network
www.revset.com
Affiliate Offers That Work

josy
Trust:
Hello. I am new in the game. Can you explain what a CPA offer is, please?
manishshah
Trust:
Thanks For This. ..Good Information

This topic was started on Nov 04, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.