Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How I increase traffic for my blog

ethelglover
Trust:

How I increase traffic for my blog

Hi all forum friends
My blog is social media marketing-related. Can you tell me how I increase traffic for my blog?
brandonwood
Trust:
You can promote your site on different exclusive social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Pinterest, and so on.
robertcoble
Trust:
Besides, promote your blog on social media you have to create social media icon button in your blog.
55 Epic Call To Action Examples | Increase Results Today

kathleenrowan
Trust:
This 6% traffic goal is most useful for blogs that have a couple thousand pageviews or greater. Blogs starting from near-zero traffic levels will be able to grow at a much faster rate: it's easier to 10X your blog traffic if you're starting from 100 pageviews, instead of 10,000 or 100,000.
dorothybishop
Trust:
Optimise for your readers, not search engines.
Blog regularly.
Plug into the blogosphere.
Use long-tail keywords.
Get your meta down.
Consistently create quality content.
Use internal links.
Encourage incoming links.
mezitaxe
Trust:
You'd better use social media to promote your website.
nthang.uam
Trust:
You can promote your site on different exclusive social media like Facebook,your website.

If you need an advertisisng agency,we glad to support you!

Feel free to contact me to get more detail
phyllisgibbs
Trust:
ethelglover wrote:Hi all forum friends
My blog is social media marketing-related. Can you tell me how I increase traffic for my blog?

Social media marketing might be a best way to increase traffic for your blog.

Best of luck
painsmith
Trust:
You can promote your blog on social media platforms like Instagram, twitter, reddit on so on.
zazalung
Trust:
There are lots of traffic resources on the Internet. I would consider tiktok for promoting your blog because there are lots of people there and you can attract crowds of people to your blog free of charge. Surely, you've got to learn how to shot the videos in the appropriate form but it shouldn't be too complicated and sophisticated. You can easily do it without huge amount of knowledge and experience in taking videos.
gonzalezkathy30
Trust:
You can promote your blog through guest posting. I have been finding some good sites on kallisto.io for guest posts.
socialmmcompany
Trust:
Write more. Studies show that the more often you update your blog, the more traffic it will receive.
Promote with social media.
Write better titles.
Know your niche.
Include photos.
Incorporate keywords.
Incorporate links.
Add social sharing buttons
johnphil0720
Trust:
To get published, you used to require thousands of dollars and a contract with a major publishing house. That is no longer the case. Within a week, anyone with a good concept may become a published author and, more crucially, send a lot of search traffic to their site.
Everyone aspires to make viral material, yet the majority of individuals fail miserably. That's because they don't pay attention to the websites that consistently provide viral content. If they did, they'd discover three tips for creating viral content to boost blog traffic.
igstoryads
Trust:
Some Ways To Get Traffic and Promote Your Blog

Write more. Studies show that the more often you update your blog, the more traffic it will receive.
Write better titles.
Know your niche.
Include photos.
Incorporate keywords.
Incorporate links.
Add social sharing buttons.
tasuyknq
Trust:
Do guest posting and get quality links from a marketplace like Kallisto. Guest posting will help your blog rank better in search engines. It will also help you build relationships with other relevant bloggers from your niche.
paulinerenfro
Trust:

Social media marketing is the best option for you as well as you can try video marketing aslo.
christinelopez92
Trust:
You can promote your blog through guest posting. Check out sites like Kallisto.io. You can usually find guest posting opportunities there. 
charles.gumbley
Trust:

Through promoting it on different social media, creating some paid campaigns for your blog, and joining some social media groups and online discussions in general where you can present your project as well. Another option is to also connect with some external sites that will be willing to cooperate with you and exchange links.
gamerseocom
Trust:
Guest posts, blog comments, social networks are a good idea.
louiseking23
Trust:
Do guest posting and write and create more content on other platforms and outlets. You can get instant exposure to targeted traffic. Not only did this strategy boost my site's traffic, but it also increased the authority of my site. I also used Kallisto to find guest posting opportunities. 
thotoosron
Trust:
Try guest posting and use sites like Kallisto to find guest posting opportunities. Your blog's organic traffic will surely increase using this strategy.
emilyrogers62
Trust:
I also have an article about social media marketing, and I promote it on Kallisto by purchasing guest post links there. My blog's organic traffic has increased.
scottvirginia39
Trust:
You can increase the traffic to your blog by promoting it. Try guest posting. It's one of the best ways to introduce your blog to others. You can find guest posting opportunities on sites like Kallisto.io.
joyceevans28
Trust:
You can generate traffic for your blog through guest posting. Try using sites like Kallisto to find opportunities for guest posts.
soleseriouss
Trust:
You can drive traffic to your blog with the help of social platforms.
Share tips and drive them on your site for a detailed read.
Buy Sneakers & Streetwear Online @ Sole Seriouss https://soleseriouss.com/

dustinkelly
Trust:

Social media marketing is perhaps the best way for you.

Best of luck
nesleesmejbpv
Trust:
joyceevans28 wrote:You can generate traffic for your blog through guest posting. Try using sites like Kallisto to find opportunities for guest posts.

I agree. I have also been finding some good sites on kallisto.io for guest posts.
paulinerenfro
Trust:
The answer to this question depends on what kind of blog you have and what kind of traffic you're looking for. If you have a business blog, then you'll want to focus on generating traffic that is interested in your product or service. To do this, you can use SEO techniques such as keyword research and link building. You can also promote your blog through social media and online advertising.

If you have a personal blog, then you may be more interested in generating traffic that is engaged with your content. In this case, promoting your blog through social media and online Communities (such as forums and discussion groups) can be effective. You can also try guest blogging on other popular blogs in your niche.
rmagwood24
Trust:
You can promote your blog through forums, youtube, email marketing, and of course social media. Use your social media skills that your blog is all about to get more traffic from social media.
Free Book - How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
https://www.newbusiness-success.com

marketing10_413
Trust:
One of the ways of way of driving traffic to a website/blog is to explore the options of push traffic.
If you ever need help, let us know ;)
sarang.khedkar
Trust:
According to studies, the more often you update your blog, the more visitors it will acquire. Google prioritizes websites with new information, so update your blog at least twice a week if you want to receive more attention from the search engines.
ronaldandrson
Trust:
Write more.
Write better titles.
Know your niche.
Include photos.
Incorporate keywords.
Incorporate links.
Add social sharing buttons.
aref959
Trust:
tasuyknq wrote:Do guest posting and get quality links from a marketplace like Kallisto. Guest posting will help your blog rank better in search engines. It will also help you build relationships with other relevant bloggers from your niche.
google.com,  ads.txt:

google.com, pub-8859727898087585, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Google Payment Corp
Google Inc.
Attn: Google Wallet
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
1-855-492-5538
Google Payment Corp. – Complaints Handling
P.O. Box 727
Mountain View, CA 94042

aref959
Trust:
For Facebook

https://www.affilorama.com/affiliate-ma ... -Marketing
google.com,  ads.txt:

Google Payment Corp
Google Inc.
Mountain View, CA 94043
1-855-492-5538
P.O. Box 727
Mountain View, CA 94042

aref959
Trust:
sarang.khedkar wrote:According to studies, the more often you update your blog, the more visitors it will acquire. Google prioritizes websites with new information, so update your blog at least twice a week if you want to receive more attention from the search engines.
google.com,  ads.txt:

Google Payment Corp
Google Inc.
Mountain View, CA 94043
1-855-492-5538
P.O. Box 727
Mountain View, CA 94042

aref959
Trust:
For Facebook

Cool
https://www.affilorama.com/affiliate-ma ... -Marketing
google.com,  ads.txt:

Google Payment Corp
Google Inc.
Mountain View, CA 94043
1-855-492-5538
P.O. Box 727
Mountain View, CA 94042

kaayadsiuza
Trust:
you can share your blog on different social media platforms.
harrystones831
Trust:
You can promote your blog by sharing your blog on different social media platforms and also create links for your blog from high quality sites.
kaayadsiuza
Trust:
The information is very interesting and helful. Thanks for sharing this.
shadowsmasher
Trust:
Social media would definitely work best for today.
Rollers, promos, cool photos and your client is already attracted;)

This topic was started on Sep 29, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.