Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Hello all, I am now a marketer)

coutamzs
Trust:

I am writing to you with a request for help, I hope you will share your experiences, which will be useful to me)

Recently I took a project called *removed link* . Before me set the task - promotion and its ways in the browser of Google. I have a couple of cool ideas, but I am not sure that they are now popular and will give good results. Please advise me which way promotion better to use, how to raise the position in the top 5?After all, the game world is now popular and there is a large number of competitors
bracknelson
Trust:
The best way for promotion is:
Run a social media contest.
Write blogs.
Make events or host them.
Make a great offer.
phyllisgibbs
Trust:
Social media advertising is the perfect option for you.
Best of luck
garimonstr
Trust:
You should think about social media but the competition there is really serious.
sarahboyer
Trust:
Social Media Marketing and advertising is the best way for you.
Social Media Agency 100% focused social media advertising & marketing firm https://sociallyin.com/.

Read our recent blog post - Unlocking Viral Marketing: Strategies for Explosive Growth : https://blog.sociallyin.com/tiktok-live

clay.accuwebhosting
Trust:
coutamzs wrote:Hello all, I am now a marketer)
I am writing to you with a request for help, I hope you will share your experiences, which will be useful to me)

Recently I took a project called *removed link* . Before me set the task - promotion and its ways in the browser of Google. I have a couple of cool ideas, but I am not sure that they are now popular and will give good results. Please advise me which way promotion better to use, how to raise the position in the top 5?After all, the game world is now popular and there is a large number of competitors

As you have chosen a highly competitive niche, ranking that much higher would be very difficult. First of all, you need to run some campaigns for brand awareness and let people know you. Run some ads if needed.

And always focus on your content, you have to make something unique and offer a way more than your competitor.
tukin22
Trust:
You should pay much attention to the promoting in social media. This kind of promotion will definetely give you good results.
coutamzs
Trust:
Thank you guys for your help and many answers! I have gathered all the information and your suggestions, I am sure I will make it
painsmith
Trust:
There are plenty of ways how to promote your services and goods. I suppose the best way nowadays are social media. You have to understand that you should be very diversified. I mean you should use as much channels for attracting traffic as you can. It's quite difficult, however it won't take too much time to understand what's going on around there. The main is to understand that you must be a good friend for your potential customers, which are called leads. Your services and goods must be in demand within your target audience. I think the best way for lead generation are social media. Just learn how to run ads campaigns there.

This topic was started on Aug 02, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.