Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Has anyone used Newspaper Ads for affiliate marketing?

moonman84
Trust:

Has anyone used Newspaper Ads for affiliate marketing?

Hey , I just wanted to know if anyone here has tried doing an ad in a newspaper with their affilliate program. I am thinking of trying a music learning program because there is usually a good section in the classifieds for music.

Obviously I would have to put my clickbank hoplink code in there so people could get to the site and get me my commissions but wouldn't that be a bit cheesy to the eyes of a reader? Also the hoplinks are quite long so people might just be too lazy to even try it.

Do you think it might be a good idea to just do my ad and put a "contact me by email address" instead so I could then send them the link after there had already been an innitial contact with the interested party? I hope this makes sense, Jay
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I would get a website address and make it redirect through your hoplink.

Eg an address like "www.musicmania.com" or something like that (i'm sure that's taken, but you get the drift, i hope!)

regards,

Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

moonman84
Trust:
thanks for the quick reply, I have a website called *broken link*, how could i make it redirect through my website?
Last edited by ampie g on 16 Mar 10 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

tarraco
Trust:
moonman84
Trust:
Thanks, I will try that out.
PremiumMember
terryb
Trust:
moonman

if you do run a clasified in the paper i would be very interested to here about your results, hits, sales, ROI etc ...

thanks in anticipation

Terry :)
moonman84
Trust:
Sure, I will let you know, I just put out an ad on Thursday, It is just a test so I guess we will see.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I remember Brett McFall going through something very similar in Marks interview with him, Id recommend going over that too.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world