Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Guest post

bracknelson
Trust:

Guest post

What are the best ways to do a guest post outreach and its benefits?
himanshu.snobtech
Trust:
I usually do it the conventional way by building a list for prospects and then email them showing my past guest posts as reference. Would love to know more strategies as well. Anyone?
sarahboyer
Trust:
Few days ago Google shares about a guest posts. They say that Guest posting is valueless now. So ignore it.
Social Media Agency 100% focused social media advertising & marketing firm https://sociallyin.com/.

Read our recent blog post - Unlocking Viral Marketing: Strategies for Explosive Growth : https://blog.sociallyin.com/tiktok-live

edwardcheuvas
Trust:
Collected

Stop Buying Low Quality Guest Posts. Chose Where Your Link Is Placed Before Buying! 100% Transparent Guest Post Link Building Service. 6 Month Money Back Guarantee. Outreach Services. Improve Brand Visibility. Quality Link Building. Relevant Sites.
av1_419
Trust:
Benefits are simple - you can attract audience to your resource (cuz it should be mentioned in your guest post).
Anyway, guest posts should bring benefits for both side.
Profit Pixels - Premium In-House Forex/Crypto/Trading CPA Deals:
https://link.profitpixels.com/page/affilorama-newaff

moverdubai12
Trust:
o demand an exception from Social Security charges, get Form 4029—Application for Exemption From Social Security and Medicare Taxes and Waiver of Benefits from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). At that point, record the structure with the Social Security Administration (address is on the structure).
buseybeohpve
Trust:
Audience Overlap Tool, is one of the most useful blogger outreach tools because it gives you a list of sites that have the audience you want to connect with. It also includes an overlap score that (on a scale from 1 to 100) shows you how similar the audiences are. The higher the overlap score, the more similar the audiences of the two sites are.
You have to be able to accept failure to get better.

cherylgregg
Trust:
bracknelson wrote:What are the best ways to do a guest post outreach and its benefits?

Although Google considers guest post as no follow but you can get nice amount of traffic here. As well as it the way of content marketing also.
burkejeffrey813
Trust:
“Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

This topic was started on Oct 08, 2020 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.