Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Feedback on the Email Content for My Solo Ad

sharad
Trust:

Feedback on the Email Content for My Solo Ad

Hi,

I am battling with the content in my solo ad. I am in the weight loss niche, below is the solo I plan to use. Would really appreciate if someone with experience and success using solo ads can give me their feedback if it reads well, and is good to generate maximum signups. Thanks very much.

REVEALED: 8 “healthy” foods that actually cause flab

It was frustrating! I was eating right but still not losing weight.
But then…. I found the answer ...

I discovered the real reason was that I was actually
choosing the wrong foods which were building flab!

If you’ve been there too, then you know the frustration!

I am on your side. Sign up and get instant access to this well
researched FREE report on 8 of the absolute WORST foods out
there. These are part of most folks ‘’healthy’’ diets but are actually
disasters for the waistline.

(Link)

Eating these foods can negatively impact your weight loss
goals by 15-20 pounds!!

Learn about these foods and take action to eliminate them
from your diet.

(link)

To your health,

(signature)
sharad
Trust:
Hi, I need your help. If you have experience with high converting solo ads, then request you to take a look at my solo in the above post and give me your feedback. Thanks very much.
sharad
Trust:
Hi,

By the way, the link that goes into the above solo ad is
http://www.way2goodhealth.com/sign-up3.

Thanks.
samgrinstead
Trust:
Did you ever get any feedback from this? The campaign looks similar to what I was going to put out including the background of your landing page and I was just curious about what you have discovered between post time and now.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
I'd be interested to hear as well.

Sorry that nobody replied when you first posted this, Sharad. The timing might have been just as we were heading off on Christmas/Summer break. How did the campaign go?

The email you posted looks pretty good and well written to me. If you're still using the same squeeze page, the only suggestion I would have is a subtle tweak to your headline ("Discover the 8 foods..." rather than "What are the 8 foods..." since I don't immediately see the headline ABOVE the headline)... and perhaps consider putting a picture of your ebook in the page so people can more easily understand what they're getting.

Let us know how it went anyway!
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

This topic was started on Dec 11, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.