Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Can I have a single website to market all types of products?

usha
Trust:

Can I have a single website to market all types of products?

Hello

I joined Affilorama yesterday. I started off with your video tutorials. Just have a couple of questions.

As an affiliate marketer, can I have a single website to market all types of products? I have been reading a lot about having the website built around a specific product.

Also, how about having a website selling e-books of all kinds. Ex: I may have one on acne cure and the other on medical transcription. Do you think it makes sense to have this kind of a website.

My questions may seem amateurish :oops: , but I am totally new to all this and wish to learn.

Thank you
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
You could have a really broad subject to sell lots of different ebooks, but for a newbie, I think this would be too much.

You would be better picking a niche and going for it.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

superaff
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama Usha,

Be sure to watch the free 6 part ecourse in the member area if you haven't do so.

Then, be sure to watch the 90 days roadmap.

When you are done, start with your project, pick a niche, and ask question in the forums whenever you need help.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Welcome,

I say pick 1 topic and do that one :)
usha
Trust:
Thank you guys. Will start off with the tutotials and take your help if I have any questions.
usha
Trust:
Oops! Wanted to check out if I am allowed to have an affiliate link in the signature line. If not, I'll remove it.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Usha wrote:Oops! Wanted to check out if I am allowed to have an affiliate link in the signature line. If not, I'll remove it.

Yes in your sig :)
usha
Trust:
Thanks Adrian :)