Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Beta Testers for Video Marketing Software...

onelifeaway
Trust:

Beta Testers for Video Marketing Software...

Hey everyone! This is Shea here, I am one half of the video marketing robot team.

I need Beta Testers for the software!!!
If you are interested:
--- It is a video marketing robot
--- Beta testers will get a free copy by mid or late may 2011

Simply google "video marketing robot". You will find us.

My brother and partner is busy trying to get the software ready for Beta Testing so I figured I would come here and keep you up to date on how everything is going...
3 things:

1.) Beta testing is about a week to two weeks away so if you haven't yet signed up for our beta test list then head over to the video marketing robot website and sign up for it
2.) We have been busy adding crazy new features to the software (when I say crazy I MEAN CRAZY!!!!!) and updating our site so bookmark this discussion and when things take off you will be the first to know.
3.) We have started a video gallery of information on how to create and get into the mindset of video marketing. Everyone how is apart of the beta test list and our email list will be sent links to these videos. If you want to gain access to them just pm me or sign up for our emails and you will be in the loop.

These videos are quickly made, but I want the information they contain to really come through. I am a bit random at time but there is really good information in the videos so be sure to watch them all the way through. They will range from short to 20mins long and will cover many different topics of video marketing discussion. I can be a bit random sometimes so I will try and stay on track but if there is something you want to know more about and have a question feel free to fire me a PM and I will try and fit it into the next video...

-Shea
NEW Video Marketing Bot that Submits
to HUNDREDS of video sites...
- - www.VideoMarketingRobot.com - -

f5mtadas
Trust:
Where is the link to check this service?
17 Years Of Daily Payouts Worldwide!
Others Do Not Even Come Close!
Can $5 Earn UNLIMITED income for LIFE?
http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport3/?id=f5mtadas

onelifeaway
Trust:
I don't have enough posts yet so just google "Video Marketing Robot" and you should find us. We have been delayed in releasing BETA keys but are now back on track. Microsoft updated IE and caused some headaches on the mini-previews we sent. Now all is good. Hang tight and sign up!!!

heidimarie
Trust:
I really want to get into video marketing. I bought a flip camera last year, but I haven't taken the time yet to learn. For some reason creating video's intimidates me a little bit. I'm sure it's much easier than I think. If you are still looking for beta testers please send me a message. I don't think I can PM yet since I'm new here.
Create A MASSIVE INCOME With A ONE TIME Investment of $5.00.
It Couldn't Be Any Easier Than This!
Get Started Today: http://www.onex.me/heidimarie
Listen To A Recorded Webinar Here: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=20711910

onelifeaway
Trust:
Things have really progressed for us and we are a week or so away from launching! Check out our website for some behind the scenes images and video of Video Marketing Robot in motion!! www.VideoMarketingRobot.com Sorry for the quick update but I have to get back to testing...
Kind wishes,
Shea

onelifeaway
Trust:
I want to quickly tell you a little story. Recently a game was to be released called Jurassic Park The Game from TelltaleGames. It was to be an AMAZING game, and Jurassic Park The Game had a pre-launch party of 1 year. They promised to release and 1 week into their launch they went silent. On launch day they put out a message that said, "We are sorry, but we want to live up to the Jurassic Park name and create a game that is one of the kind and epic! Please wait another 10 months."

This is a true story.

Now, while we do not claim to be Jurassic Park The Game, we are trying to live up to a name as well. I think most will understand, that we want to give you something unbeatable... Something as close to perfect as possible. We want to live up to the name that is a Marketing Robot.

With this said, we will not make you wait for 10 months. We are asking for 5 days. 5 days to perfect certain minor aspects.

So September 5th at 12:00pm MST (lunch time,) we will launch. September 5th no exceptions. In the mean time, sign-up for our newsletter and secure our amazing launch price!

We thank you for your patience during all of this and Beta Testing is finishing up! We are very excited to unleash this for all to see...

Check out our Youtube channel @ http://www.youtube.com/user/VideoMarketingRobot for some awesome videos of Video Marketing Robot in action.

September 5th.

Kind regards,
Shea Browne

williamluke01
Trust:
Now, while we do not claim to be Jurassic Park The Game, we are trying to live up to a name as well. I think most will understand, that we want to give you something unbeatable.

This topic was started on May 10, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.