Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Basic requirements to shoot 5 min viral marketing video?

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:

Basic requirements to shoot 5 min viral marketing video?

what are the basic/minimum video requirements in regards to equipment necessary to shoot a 5 minute video with music and picture to post on youtube etc fror viral marketing purposes? anyone know?
wendy
Trust:
I suppose it would depend on what you are shooting and what kind of quality you want the video to have. If you're looking at the very, very basic, there are digital cameras that also capture video (and do it fairly well). You could easily capture a 5-minute video with a digital camera.

Otherwise, any decent digital recorder will do.

Are you shooting under normal lighting conditions? If so, you wouldn't need any special lighting set up/

When it comes to editing the video (adding music, etc), You can go with the higher end Adobe software. There's a cheaper one I use called Video Edit Magic. Of course, these software suggestions are for Windows. I'm not sure what Mac users use.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
ughh kind of vague question.... what do you mean shoot music and picture.... you don't need to shoot music/picture... you can just do a slideshow... or do you want to film with a camera?

If you need a camera I would suggest a mini DV at least.
Video Editing software.
Compile as .mpg
Send to youtube.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
sorry,I will be more specific. I am a guitar player/singer and I want to record myself playing and singing (performing) for instruction purposes and also to drive people to my website.I have extra lighting .I need excellent sound quality and picture quality also.thank you for your replies.