Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Backlink strategy

buseybeohpve
Trust:

Backlink strategy

What is the most effective strategy for backlinking?
You have to be able to accept failure to get better.

nowhajayn
Trust:
For me, guest posting is still the best backlinking strategy. I've been using this strategy for years, and it has had a huge impact on my off-page success. I also use Kallisto to easily find guest posting opportunities for my niche. 
rmagwood24
Trust:
A few ways i like to get high quality backlinks are:

1) Writing articles and contacting website owners in my niche who are looking for content to publish my article onto their website or blog

2) Directory submissions

3) Commenting on high traffic blogs

4) Participating in forums

5) Becoming a guest blog poster for someone's blog

6) Writing great content that makes people want to naturally link back to your site because your information is helpful
Free Book - How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
https://www.newbusiness-success.com

polyakova.elf
Trust:
For me, guest posting is at the top of the list. Guess it's the first thing that comes to mind when you start thinking of your backlinking strategy.
nesleesmejbpv
Trust:
Buying niche edit links on guest posting marketplaces like Kallisto.io has been my effective backlink strategy for a long time. 
tasuyknq
Trust:
nesleesmejbpv wrote:Buying niche edit links on guest posting marketplaces like Kallisto.io has been my effective backlink strategy for a long time. 

Hi, nesleesmejbpv. I put my websites up for listing on Kallisto. Check out my offerings here.
sarahboyer
Trust:
Try these six proven tactics that marketers are using in their 2021 backlinking strategies.

Write shareable content. Content creation is the number one strategy for generating backlinks.
Build broken links.
Write guest posts.
Listen for brand mentions.
Influencer outreach.
Link exchanges.
Social Media Agency 100% focused social media advertising & marketing firm https://sociallyin.com/.

Read our recent blog post - Unlocking Viral Marketing: Strategies for Explosive Growth : https://blog.sociallyin.com/tiktok-live

smartscraper
Trust:
Custom strategy according to your requirements works best instead of following any random strategy available online/offline.
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report

meghanizzo
Trust:
A backlink is a link created when one website links to another. Backlinks are also called "inbound links" or "incoming links." Backlinks are important to SEO.
smartscraper
Trust:
Well, it completely depends on the requirements and it should be changing as per requirements.

The custom strategy works best for us.
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report

kaayadsiuza
Trust:
This is very helpful, thanks for sharing this information.
ecadema
Trust:
ecadema provides online finance trainer for those who wish to acquire a professional certification in the financial career route. The main difference between both is that professionals working in finance typically focus on planning and directing the financial transactions for an organization, while those working in accounting focus on recording and reporting on those transactions. professional finance trainer
oliviaareid29
Trust:
There are many great strategies for backlink building,
1. Guestposting
2. Editorial backlinks
3. Comment backlinks
4. Press release backlinks

But out of all these, I prefer guest-posting to build do-follow links organically. My favorite tool is Postifluence which has helped me to find the top-ranking guest posting sites and build do-follow backlinks and drive traffic to my site.
bracknelson
Trust:
Backlink strategy is a process of determining the best keywords to focus on and how to get them. This is an important part of SEO because it helps you determine what your website needs to do in order for people to find it. It also gives you a better idea of which keywords are most likely going to bring in the traffic that you want.

Try some of the proven tactics that marketers are using for backlinking strategies.

1. Construct shareable content. The best approach for building backlinks is content generating.
2. Create broken links.
3. Outreach guest posts.
4. HARO
5. Outreach to influencers.
6. link Exchange
7. Editorial Backlinks.
8. Publish “Skyscraper” Content. etc...
nyralucas
Trust:
When attempting to boost traffic and keyword rank. Backlinks are extremely important in driving traffic to your website.

This topic was started on Mar 08, 2022 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.