Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Article marketing - Numbers to submit?

nevada gal
Trust:

Article marketing - Numbers to submit?

I have a couple of niches I want to test through article marketing and wonder about how many articles I can submit in a day and wonder if I should submit several in one day.

I have 10 articles on this 1 affiliate niche I want to test.

Also, since I have 10 articles should I submit them to 3 article directories or 5 or ??? If I submit to a lot of article directories does that help or hurt my efforts? (I'm thinking duplicated content - but I might have that wrong).

Also, I know some article sites (ezinearticles.com) have issues with Affiliate links but the whole purpose of my articles is to drive traffic to the affiliate product I want to test. What I did was create a subdomain like this: keyword.domainname.com that refers over to affiliate hoplink page. Is this going to be a problem - this url redirect idea?

One more question for the experts - would it be in my best interest to create a small blog circle (say 5 keyword rich blogs) that link to my main referring url or do you think that just using articles is sufficient in testing?

Thanks
superaff
Trust:
I just reply to one question, because I'm in a hurry... I was posting articles with article marketer and Isnare, but I found that it is far most effective to post to a few high PR articles sites like:

ezinearticles, articlecity,goarticles...

Choose 10 article sites and submit to them. Post one everyday if you can, or one per week. I posted to hundreds in one day manually before, and I make sales...

The most important thing is to be constant. Also, check the bum marketing method for article marketing.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I've only ever used article marketing to promote one site at a time. If you're doing that, you're probably better off submitting articles constantly, rather than in one big hit.

I have some software that helps me submit articles to a heap of good article directories and ezine publishers. I can't remember how many directories I used, but when I search for my article name in google, I get about 150 results.

Google will flag these for duplicate content, but there are still people reading these and visiting my site through the links.

I've never tried affiliate links in ezinearticles, so I can't really help you there.

As for your last question, I don't quite understand what you mean. I don't really see how you're testing each niche.

Hope that helps.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Hi Nevada Girl,

My guess is you are trying to test the interest and posible profitabilty of a niche, is that right?

If that's the case it seems like you are putting in an awful lot of time and effort before you even begin building your site with these article submissions and blog hubs.

If you feel you must test... why not just build a niche blog, make some posts and run a couple of PPC ads to see what kind of interest you have. Yes, it will cost a few bucks but time being money, you'll be able to get your test results faster and get working on your project sooner.

But be careful you don't fall into the trap of over analyzing or your be stuck spinning your wheels forever.

Just my thoughts... :wink:

PC
icj1
Trust:
Hi Nevada Gal, I'm having a dreadful problem with some of the aforementioned article sites; they just seem to be getting more and more affiliate un-friendly, to the point of saying a big NO to any affiliate related links/promo, in ANY way shape or form.

Hence joining this site/forum, hope to learn alternatives to ezines - or ways around the ezine problem...

icj1
superaff
Trust:
Don't link directly to your affiliate links. You need to link to your website or blog. Always build your own business. You will be rewarded in the long run.

Do not think quick cash.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

icj1
Trust:
Can anyone suggest whether it is better to link to a website or blog when having a link in an (ezine) article?

icj1
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
That all depends on what you're doing. Links will help your rankings in the SEs and perhaps drive a little traffic to your site as well. So take that into consideration when choosing what to link to.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

icj1
Trust:
Thanks sean; I didn't word that one too clearly! what I should have said was... should I link to my website , or , link to my blog. Do SEs have a preference?

Thanks for your advice.
icj1
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
icj1 wrote:Thanks sean; I didn't word that one too clearly! what I should have said was... should I link to my website , or , link to my blog. Do SEs have a preference?

Thanks for your advice.
icj1

Link to both :)

Adrian,
icj1
Trust:
OK thanks! 8)
superaff
Trust:
Do not forget deeplinking. I mean that you should also link to your inner pages, not only the home page.