Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Article Marketer - Can it speed up article submission?

nerodea
Trust:

Article Marketer - Can it speed up article submission?

Hey guys:

I have begun submitting articles to goarticles, ezinearticles, and articlepile. Let me tell you... IT IS TIME CONSUMING. I'm thinking of articlemarketer tomorrow to help eleviate the situation. Adrian, If you can tell me how Article marketer speeds this up, I would love to know.

P.S. To say thank you for all of your help so far, simply place your affiliate link (I know you're an affiliate in this program :wink: ) and I will order it through your link.
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
I don't use AM, I use Isnare instead. I'm sure it's not much different except for the directories that are submitted to and the price - AM seems to be a better value.

Instead of having to submit your article to all the directories one by one, AM and Isnare will do it for you - thus saving time :)

You should note that not all of the article directories accept automated article submissions. If you want to be in ezinearticles.com for example, you will still have to submit it by by hand... at least that's the case with Isnare maybe Article Marketer is different... Adrian or anyone else with Article Marketer?

HTH,
Promo
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
nerodea wrote:Hey guys:

I have begun submitting articles to goarticles, ezinearticles, and articlepile. Let me tell you... IT IS TIME CONSUMING. I'm thinking of articlemarketer tomorrow to help eleviate the situation. Adrian, If you can tell me how Article marketer speeds this up, I would love to know.

P.S. To say thank you for all of your help so far, simply place your affiliate link (I know you're an affiliate in this program :wink: ) and I will order it through your link.

AM simply submits your article to many directories and also notifies publishers about your article - that way if those publishers are interested, they can place your article on their site. I would suggest doing a trial run with 1 or 2 articles in both Isnare and AM and see how many backlinks you get from those, before you go full out into the program.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
tennisace
Trust:
adrian wrote:

AM simply submits your article to many directories and also notifies publishers about your article - that way if those publishers are interested, they can place your article on their site. I would suggest doing a trial run with 1 or 2 articles in both Isnare and AM and see how many backlinks you get from those, before you go full out into the program.

Adrian,

Hey Adrian,

I see that you are a member of both iSnare and AM. Do you find it a good investment to be a part of both? I'm thinking of joining either iSnare (although the Platinum membership seems to be full right now!) and AM.
Just wanted to get your thoughts about joining both....

Kerry
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
tennisace wrote:
adrian wrote:

Adrian,

Hey Adrian,

I see that you are a member of both iSnare and AM. Do you find it a good investment to be a part of both? I'm thinking of joining either iSnare (although the Platinum membership seems to be full right now!) and AM.
Just wanted to get your thoughts about joining both....

Kerry

I would suggest taking a few trial runs with Isnare and see how you fare out :)

Give it a few weeks then check your backlink count.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
tennisace
Trust:
I would suggest taking a few trial runs with Isnare and see how you fare out :)

Give it a few weeks then check your backlink count.

Adrian,

Hey Adrian,

I know this may sound kinda of dumb, but how would I check out my backlink count? Do a google search of my site?

Kerry
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Use traffic travis :) Or the software in my signature link. Both will do just fine.

Adrian,
nerodea
Trust:
Hello All:

I know its been a long time since I posted, but I've been really busy with the site. I have since been using article marketer for my articles. They asked for a lot of corrections on my first article, and i am currently waiting on their critique for my second article.

My question is this. If I submit my articles to article marketer, should I still submit to other article directories such as goarticles and ezine articles?

Thanks guys.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
nerodea wrote:Hello All:

I know its been a long time since I posted, but I've been really busy with the site. I have since been using article marketer for my articles. They asked for a lot of corrections on my first article, and i am currently waiting on their critique for my second article.

My question is this. If I submit my articles to article marketer, should I still submit to other article directories such as goarticles and ezine articles?

Thanks guys.

Yes submit to ezinearticles as well. I am not sure if AM submits to goarticles or not.
nerodea
Trust:
Hey guys,

Haven't been around for a while, but I have been busy with my site. Wanted to know if anyone knows whats going on with Article Marketer. It appears that you can't login to the back office. Tried to reach customer service but noone was available. Does anyone know what going on?

Nerode
PremiumMember
cdidcott
Trust:
nerodea wrote:Hey guys,

Haven't been around for a while, but I have been busy with my site. Wanted to know if anyone knows whats going on with Article Marketer. It appears that you can't login to the back office. Tried to reach customer service but noone was available. Does anyone know what going on?

Nerode

I haven't been around for a while either, same reason as you Nerode.

Article Marketer was offline for a few days recently for site maintenance, during that time they managed to corrupt my account and lose all my articles. Thankfully all is back to normal now.

I find it a great tool, it submits to over 500 article directories (goarticles & ezinearticles included). It gives your article a pretty thorough screening before submitting; I find it invaluable.

Colin