Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Who do you go to when you need help starting up a business?

kathleenrowan
Trust:

Who do you go to when you need help starting up a business?

A successful entrepreneur, like Anthony Morrison, can teach you all you need to know about businesses and marketing strategies. So what's the holdup? There are only three days left for you to enroll in the course. Hurry up!
amfan250
Trust:
Who can help you start a business?

To help you on your business quest, carve out time to talk with the following five people.

Your spouse. One of the first people you should talk with about this new venture is your spouse.

A lawyer.
An accountant and trusted advisor.
A business coach or mentor.
A banker.
Would you like to meet Anthony Morrison in person? Follow Anthony on Twitter and find out how!

vs0526606
Trust:
Well starting a business in one thing which most of them inspire to start but it is extremely hard to start with it and keep it going. You may have to find right people and also right place to start your work with. Some of best workspaces are from metropolitan cities, like https://www.executivecentre.com/en-in/locations/Chennai/coworking-spaces-in-Chennai/, Pune and Mumbai
kathleenrowan
Trust:
amfan250 wrote:Who can help you start a business?

To help you on your business quest, carve out time to talk with the following five people.

Your spouse. One of the first people you should talk with about this new venture is your spouse.

A lawyer.
A banker.

Thank you for this valuable answer.
kathleenrowan
Trust:
amfan250 wrote:Who can help you start a business?

A lawyer.
A banker.

This is pretty good info for local businesses. Thank you.
sarahboyer
Trust:
Hi

Before you start selling your product or service, you need to build up your brand. A business plan helps you figure out where your company is going.
Social Media Agency 100% focused social media advertising & marketing firm https://sociallyin.com/.

Read our recent blog post - Unlocking Viral Marketing: Strategies for Explosive Growth : https://blog.sociallyin.com/tiktok-live

juherianto
Trust:
You can start looking for help from your friends who already run the business earlier and ask for their advice.

Of you can join the meetup or community group to get an expert to advise. If you have a budget, you can find a coaching program to help you one-on-one. Or you can learn it by yourself by reading a blog or watching a Youtube video. :)
Start your affiliate blog with Bluehost through my link https://tiny.ie/bluehostebiz and get a FREE BONUS Ebook ($49 value) https://tiny.ie/freetrafficebook written by me at NO COST to drive organic traffic to your blog.

davidmull
Trust:
Hi

Starting a business involves planning, making key financial decisions, and Your business plan will help you figure out how much money you'll need to start your business. Whether you're setting up a brick-and-mortar business or launching an online store. Some — but not all — states require you to get a tax ID as well.
kathleenrowan
Trust:
davidmull wrote:Hi

Starting a business involves planning, making key financial decisions, and Your business plan will help you figure out how much money you'll need to start your business. Whether you're setting up a brick-and-mortar business or launching an online store. Some — but not all — states require you to get a tax ID as well.

Helpful answer. Thank you very much.
louisebuckner
Trust:
Google says that

Take a look at the types of people who can help you start a business and why finding a mentor in business (or two or three) is a good idea.

Where to find a business mentor.

Family and friends. Family can give you great support and mentor.
Accountants.
Lawyers.
Recruiters.
Other business owners.
randallangelo
Trust:
Already you and others share good info. Keep your service. Thank you
mezitaxe
Trust:
Well, it depends on what kind of help I need. If I have some legal issues, I go to a lawyer, if I need more money, I go to the bank, if I need a new website, I go to a programmer.
dorothybishop
Trust:

A lawyer.
A banker.
socialmmcompany
Trust:
Some things you should do to save a failing business

Change your mindset.
Perform a SWOT analysis.
Understand your target market and ideal client.
Set SMART objectives and create a plan.
Reduce costs and prioritize what you pay.
Manage your cash flow.
Talk to creditors, don't ignore them.
Organize your business.
uperald
Trust:
It depends on the issue you are struggling with in your business. The help can be different like legal or management or something else. Usually there are different people who can give you a helping hand in different situations.

This topic was started on Feb 04, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.