Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Is There A Niche With Easy Keywords?

catzz5
Trust:

Is There A Niche With Easy Keywords?

Hello all, I just joined and watched the intro videos and Mark Ling does a good job talking about himself and success etc and how to follow successful people.

I am looking forward to doing my first lesson tonight..researching products in clickbank!
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Cathy,

Welcome to Affilorama!

We have free lessons on affiliate marketing that can help you get started on affiliate marketing.

Please let us know if you have any question. :)

All the best!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

tankctrlr
Trust:
Welcome Cathy!

See you around the forums. Don't forget to ask questions there're great folks here ready to help you succeed.
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

catzz5
Trust:
Thanks for the hellos! I have a question. I am on lesson 6 Search Volumes and Competition and when I am analyzing the keywords am i looking for only the keywords that show easy? I have tried a couple of topics and did some keyword research however, the buyer and better keywords usually have difficult competition. Does this mean I have to keep going back to the drawing board to find a niche or topic until I find something that has pretty good words that are mostly easy?
tankctrlr
Trust:
That would be ideal; to find the easy keywords or the "low hanging fruit" to get after especially when you're just starting out. But that doesn't mean you can't ever target tough keywords it just means it gets a whole lot harder to do so. You need to put in more time and effort to rank the tougher keywords.

That's why we target our 'easy' keywords now until we build enough domain/site authority (search engine trust) and domain/site age as well as content, then when we're confident enough in our abilities and in our sites' ranking power, we can target harder related keywords.

It's also a great psychological boost when we see our pages slowly climbing the search-engine results pages, from page-20 to 19, 18, etc., if you went after hard keywords you wouldn't see that happen for a loooong time and it would discourage you and that's when most quit. Most people quit too early before the real good stuff starts to happen!

If you can't seem to find anything then you might have to 'make up' a keyword phrase and rank that just to get started, that's what I would do, getting started is the hardest part for most, if you would just get started you would progress a lot faster because you would learn by DOING.

hope this answers your question if it doesn't the Affilorama staff can correct it :-p

catzz5
Trust:
Andrew, it does help a little yes. I suppose it is going to hard to find a niche that is totally easy with mostly easy words. I guess I will try to find a niche that has at least a few easy words, so that I have an advantage for ease of ranking. My main idea is in weight loss but the other factor is I need a niche that does not have too many costly PPC words, so if I want to send paid traffic to my site I wont go broke LOL
tankctrlr
Trust:
Yeah these days there's competition everywhere so you're not really going to find that one perfect niche or keyword unless it is new like a new product launch or new uh I don't know... invention lol

Weight loss is a tough one, personally I wouldn't touch that one without having resources to back me up I'm afraid. The thing about PPC though, if you have a great product/service you can afford to pay whatever the price is, of course you need to be able to build a campaign that works from the get go, that takes some hardcore PPC skillz and some resources.

Not sure what to tell ya how about a micro-micro-niche hehe.

catzz5
Trust:
Yes maybe I should refine it more. go for something smaller. I was following the videos and looking at keywords with large search volume like weight loss. But scaling it down a bit to something smaller might help me find easier words. That is a good tip.
tankctrlr
Trust:
Yup so sticking with the weight loss niche you could try something like "post pregnancy weight loss", "weight loss for disabled", weight loss naturally or using natural ways to lose weight, that's just off the top of my head those might not be so good lol, just go deeper and deeper getting more and more specific as you can, it's called a Micro-Niche, basically a sub-niche.

catzz5
Trust:
Andrew, is that www.needanarticle.com is it your service?
tankctrlr
Trust:
Yeah that's my family business, I do the front end stuff there, it was created by my Father in 06'. it's a pretty good system, just now trying to grow it!

P.S. If you're thinking of giving it a try let me know first, so I can get you a free trial or something. (Save you the membership fee at least.)

catzz5
Trust:
Yes, i likely will need some articles written and ill keep this in mind.

Thanks for your help. You know i think i am really catching on to what I have to do here. Think I am starting to dig up some possible niches with better keywords. All it took was one little tip from you. Thanks.
catzz5
Trust:
sorry i think i posted this question in the wrong place, not sure but..

I have a question about traffic travis. Is there a new version that automatically fills out the captcha thing that keeps coming up? I did pay for the premium version so didn't expect something so annoying. I thought I saw somewhere there is an updated version that fills in the captcha automatically...can you tell me if this is so?
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Cathy,

You've posted the same question at: Do I Look For a Niche With Easy Keywords? and I have posted my response there.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

This topic was started on Nov 14, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.