Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

How to Do Keyword Research Using Google Keyword Planner

katedoyle001
Trust:

How to Do Keyword Research Using Google Keyword Planner

Hi, I just bought your product yesterday, have started watching your market and research videos today and I have stumbled at one of the first hurdles. It looks as though Google Keywords has been replaced with Key Word Planner and it doesn't appear to be as intuitive as in your video guide anymore. Can someone please explain to me how it works on their new system? I tried to amend my settings for exact phrases on it and feel like throwing my computer out of the window with that alone! Please help!
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Kate,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your post. Yes, the Google Keyword Tool has been replaced with the Keyword Planner. You do not need to change the settings in the keyword planner as it is set to look for exact match keywords. You may refer to the following guide on using the new Google Keyword Planner: Using Keyword Planner

We will be updating the Affiloblueprint course with this change.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

blogwithtamil
Trust:
Ever since the Keyword Tool is replaced with Keyword Planner, the old videos makes no sense while doing Keyword research. I guess the AffiloBlueprint 3.0 is not updated with the Keyword Planner yet. Please post a free official Affilorama video on Keyword Planner in the Free lessons section. That will be really great.
manishshah
Trust:
thankz
for information

This topic was started on Oct 04, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.