Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Choosing a niche - any good guides?

Site Admin
affilorama
Trust:

Choosing a niche - any good guides?

I am looking to get my son started on his first website. I did SEO years ago and its all changed since then, so I feel totally like a noob!
Does anyone know of a YT video or other good detailed walk through of how to brainstorm ideas, research keyword volumes, find affiliate programs to see how to monetize, and estimate income potential of 5-10 chosen keywords?
Thanks
amfan250
Trust:
If you're struggling to decide, or you need more data to work with, use the following five steps to find your niche.

Identify your interests and passions. This may be something you've already done.
Identify problems you can solve.
Research your competition.
Determine the profitability of your niche.
Test your idea.
Would you like to meet Anthony Morrison in person? Follow Anthony on Twitter and find out how!

randallangelo
Trust:
I think it depends on your business. If you want to do Local business then your market is limited and if you do global business then your market research will big and international way.
ronaldandrson
Trust:
These are the 10 most profitable niches on the Internet:
Dating and Relationships.
Pets.
Self-Improvement.
Wealth Building Through Investing.
Make Money on the Internet.
Beauty Treatments.
Gadgets and Technology.
Personal Finance. Credit scores, mortgage refinancing, debt relief, personal loans.
Site Admin
affilorama
Trust:
Apparently I found the lowest IQ forum on the internet. That took some doing! Not a single answer, and the "ten" most profitable niches wasn't even a list of ten!! Not that I was looking for a list of niches. Bye bye, best of luck!
Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Hi :)

We do have free lessons on affiliate marketing, which include tons of good stuff on SEO and digital marketing. You can check our lessons here:

https://www.affilorama.com/lessons
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

clay.accuwebhosting
Trust:
Some most popular niches are,

Health and fitness,
Digital marketing or online earning,
Web Hosting (to earn high commission),

But if you are willing to join these niches, you need to have some knowledge in these fields; because the competition is a little bit higher.

Another thing you can do is create a lifestyle or travel blog, they are also very effective.
dorothybishop
Trust:
Let's find a profitable niche!

1- Follow Your Passionate Niche.
2- Check the Niche Market Value.
3- Look into Past & Current Trends.
4- Identify the Problem of Your Niche Market.
5- Find Ample Products to Promote & Sell.
6- Check the Audience's Will to Pay (Reviews)
evaphelps
Trust:
Some way to Find Low Competition Niches

Use Google. Using Google could be the easiest way to get profitable niche ideas, here's I show you how.
Google Trends.
Google Keyword Planner.
Trending Topics on Twitter.
Sensational Quora/Forum Topics.
Search Best Selling Products on Online Marketplace.
louisebuckner
Trust:
Don't just choose a niche because you're "kind of interested" in it; to be sustainable, it should ideally be something you can see yourself being passionate about for at least 5 years*. It's also important to think about which areas you have special skills or experience in.
charles.gumbley
Trust:
You first have to see where you would feel the most comfortable in, as you also need to pay attention to that, as you will be more successful in areas that you are familiar with. But, some essential steps that you can take here are to research the market, see what's trending there, analyze your competitors, check out some affiliate networks to see their offer, and so on. This will be helpful for you especially at the beginning of your journey.
neneausnlljj
Trust:
Choose a niche that you're passionate about, not just because it's profitable. It will make it easier for you to create quality content. Once you have quality content, you can monetize it on guest posting marketplaces such as Kallisto.io.
helenball365
Trust:
WHS and Training Compliance Solutions PTY LTD has the best health and safety consultants in Brisbane. A wellbeing and security the executives framework gives an organized and methodical way to deal with effectively deal with a scope of issues in any business. While it is great practice to have such a framework, it is additionally a demonstrated technique for overseeing wellbeing and dangers in the workplace.
mezitaxe
Trust:
I don't think that for choosing a niche you require a specific guidelines.
Choose whatever you want and your choice must be based on particular analysis. You should reveal the needs of your target audience before you choose the niche. Check all the niches available for starting affiliate marketing and decide where, according to your opinion, is the highest concentration of potential cusromers. Gambling? Choose it. Adults or nutrition? Choose something from this. Here you have to appeal to TA anyway.
Want to be successful at marketing, then analyse a lot and think about the ways how to attract more customers.

This topic was started on Jun 21, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.