Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Biographic Neil Patel , a Infographic by FATbit

sumit
Trust:

Biographic Neil Patel , a Infographic by FATbit

I just came across a really inspiring info-graphic on the FATbit blog about Neil Patel (one of the top internet marketing gurus in the world). I thought I’d share it with you because it has some really good insights that you should think about.
http://www.fatbit.com/fab/the-neil-pate ... -millions/
Last edited by sumit on 11 Jun 13 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Sumit,

Thanks for sharing! Neil Patel's life is inspirational. One thing I've taken note of is how he started young. He has an entrepreneurial spirit, same as Mark. They are always thinking of how to make money, and then make some more, but not just for themselves, but for their families and for the people around them. I think that's a very good thing.

As a mother, this is one trait that I would want to teach my children. It's great to finish college and all that. They should! But they should also have that courage to take risks and put up their own business. Learn to save money and invest it wisely. Really, at the end of the end, nothing beats being your own boss. :)

Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

sumit
Trust:
Yes Neil Patel's life is nothing less than an inspirational story.As an internet marketer and consultant, he made big money for himself as well as his clients.
What facts about Neil made an impact on your "members here on forum" mind? Please discuss and share .
alexcarter2004
Trust:
cecille.l wrote:Hi Sumit,

Thanks for sharing! Neil Patel's life is inspirational. One thing I've taken note of is how he started young. He has an entrepreneurial spirit, same as Mark. They are always thinking of how to make money, and then make some more, but not just for themselves, but for their families and for the people around them. I think that's a very good thing.

As a mother, this is one trait that I would want to teach my children. It's great to finish college and all that. They should! But they should also have that courage to take risks and put up their own business. Learn to save money and invest it wisely. Really, at the end of the end, nothing beats being your own boss. :)

Have a good day!

well said. Neil is exceptional, I have been reading his blog post for a while as I am new to online marketing industry. I have read many brilliant posts by him which creates big time difference in your marketing campaign.

aqifazizan
Trust:
Love this kind of sharing.

I really adore Neil Patel. He is one of the inspiring Internet Entrepreneur.

Love the graphics as well. :D

This topic was started on Jun 11, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.