Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

"Acne" as a SEO website topic - what are your opinions?

sue c
Trust:

"Acne" as a SEO website topic - what are your opinions?

Hi Mark & everyone

I would like to build a site with 'acne' as my subject, but from the research I have done so far I think this topic is too saturated for an SEO build. I wonder what you think?...

Thanks

Sue C
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
At least it means theres a market for it.

If you're going to go the SEO route, just pick the right keywords to optimise for.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

sue c
Trust:
OK thanks that's what I'll try to do.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
It's not too saturated... I would do a site on it if that was my next topic.
marcel66
Trust:
Dear Sue,

the "acne" market is crowded so it will be difficult to rank high. On the other hand you may find lots of potential link partners this way. It may be worth as there are products paying high commissions in this market. I do run 2 or 3 such sites, but I have chosen to create them in German language - there is less competition, ranking higher is much easier. If you speak another language quite good, you may think about this path. If you need suggestions for "Acne" affiliate programs drop me a pm.

Regarding keywords, try to hunt for long-tail versions and complete sentences: "acne" may be crowded "acne remedies" as well, but already less, "what to do against acne" or something like this will be in the right direction... Do some research and you'll for sure come up with dozens of ideas and suggestions. Use keyword tools to guide you through, but do not soleley rely on them. Always add from your own ideas to the basket.
All The Best,
Marcel

-----
My Website for Webmasters and Affiliates:
http://www.Homepage-Building.com

Affiliates earn insane 70% Commissions with our Affiliate Program:
http://www.PDC-Products.com
----