Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

Visual Marketing Review and Report

PremiumMember
jimcoe
Trust:

Visual Marketing Review and Report

My Visual Marketing Review Service Offer:
I'll review, inspect and critique your Sales Page - and then show you how to improve it visually in my confidential report.

While I can’t guarantee that visual enhancements to your Sales Page will improve your conversions, market research shows that they should do just that.

Price:
$30.00 USD for 1 page
$75.00 USD for 3 pages

Timeframe:
I'll do all within my power to deliver your confidential report within 4 days. If you need faster service, just ask and I'll try to accommodate you..

Service Address & PayPal Button:
http://www.well-made-webs.com/
Please enter your email address and forum nickname in the fields provided there.

Email Me:
My direct email address is [email protected]

See my ebook: 'Visual Marketing Online':
'Visual Marketing Online'

Description:
Now that Google's Panda website reviews are penalizing websites and blogs that have what Google considers a "poor user experience", it's more important than ever to have a sales page with a low bounce rate, high time-on-page and a pleasing, clean professional look. Trust symbols and other visual persuasion features will also improve your probability of online success.

I will thoroughly inspect your Sales/Landing Page(s) and prepare and email a confidential report to the email address you specify. My report will contain a critique of your use of all types of visual elements, recommendations for improvements and a list of resources for further study and continuing improvement.

If you have questions, I'll respond to those without further charge for a reasonable length of time.

100% Money-Back Guarantee:
If you're not 100% satisfied with my review and report, for any reason, and if you contact me within 30 days and request a refund, I'll promptly refund 100% of your charges.
Last edited by jimcoe on 30 Jul 12 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rayskillmannortheast12
Trust:
Visual Marketing is a full service, Promotional Products Company in Austin, Texas, committed to providing excellent customer service at the local and national levels. We strive every day to ensure that our customers receive the absolute best products for their investment in a prompt and timely manner. We thrive on meeting every deadline and want our customers to know that they can count on us every time, as our number one priority is customer satisfaction. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, 100% of the time! Our marketing consultants are professional branding experts full of exciting and innovative ideas to help your business outshine the competition.
Singapore web hosting company serving 25000 clients worldwide. There are a lot of cheap Singapore web hosting service provider in Singapore offers linux web hosting services.

harvestseo01
Trust:
Nice package, wait till I email you regarding to the said services you have there :)
iandille101
Trust:
That's a very good offer for a reasonable price.Other services are not that cheap.Your's is quite cheap and reasonable.I'll try to contact you with the services you are offering soon.

This topic was started on Mar 29, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.