Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

[closed] Power Article Submissions to the Blog Networks

kakaboo
Trust:

[closed] Power Article Submissions to the Blog Networks

Service Offered: Submission to 4 major blog networks
Price: $27.00USD
Timeframe: 7 to 10 days
Paypal Address: kakaboo [at] gmail.com

Description: I will write, spin and submit one article to the 4 major blog networks. Details below

Dear all,

With the recent Google Panda update it seems that getting in contextual links have began to be much more powerful and important before!

And as we all know - blog networks have always been rated as one of the best ways to build THOUSANDS of contextual backlinks... all on autopilot!

But it can sometimes be really costly to be signing up to all these blog networks due to the high monthly cost!

But let me solve the problem for you!

I will create one article, spin it manually and submit it to
-Over 200 article directories
-Unique article wizard (67/mth)
-Article marketing automation (67/mth)
-Seo link vine (67/mth)
-Article ranks (39.90/mth)

Apart from the article directories which won't be drip fed (which also would not matter much due to them needing approval), the rest of them would be drip fed over a period of 1-3 months to get you over thousands of contextual backlinks!

This is great for people who do not want to be signing up to all these blog networks and having to pay the high monthly fees!

What I would need from you:
2 URLS/2 keywords/2 anchor text(you can provide up to 3 but 2 is better in my experience)
send the info to [email protected]

If you already have a spun article, I will help you to submit the article for just a low discounted rate of just $10!

P.S Due to the nature of these blog networks, it is hard to provide a report, but screenshots of submission of your article will be provided!

Thanks!
Last edited by kakaboo on 15 Oct 11 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

PremiumMember
ashtonjude
Trust:
Hey mate,
So if I can give you a spin format article you can do it to all those directories for $10? Or is it 2 spun articles for $10 to all those sites? Bit confused when you asked for 2 keywords + URLs.
Cheers,
Ashton
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

kakaboo
Trust:
n0thsa wrote:Hey mate,
So if I can give you a spin format article you can do it to all those directories for $10? Or is it 2 spun articles for $10 to all those sites? Bit confused when you asked for 2 keywords + URLs.
Cheers,
Ashton

Hi n0thsa

It is 1 spun format article for $10 to all these directories.

You can provide up to 2 keywords and 2 URLs for each submission, just like how you would do so in most article directories..

Hope that helps and clarifies!
chris72
Trust:
Hey Kakaboo,

Have just sent through payment and details - look forward to the results :)
Kick-Butt Writing Services http://rachaelmcnaught.com

Outstanding Quality PLR Packs http://niche-plr-products.com

Learn to be a Digital Writer http://thedigitalwriter.net/

kakaboo
Trust:
chris72 wrote:Hey Kakaboo,

Have just sent through payment and details - look forward to the results :)

Thanks! i have just gotten it and under way ,...
chris72
Trust:
Awesome job and fantastic value - thanks so much Kakaboo!

This is an steal and I'll definitional be using your services again!
Kick-Butt Writing Services http://rachaelmcnaught.com

Outstanding Quality PLR Packs http://niche-plr-products.com

Learn to be a Digital Writer http://thedigitalwriter.net/

rob3
Trust:
Anyone have reviews of what looks like a great service besides Chris72?

I'm interested in ongoing submissions.

kakaboo
Trust:
rob3 wrote:Anyone have reviews of what looks like a great service besides Chris72?

I'm interested in ongoing submissions.

Nope Chris72 has been my only customer so far but we can probably work something out
rob3
Trust:
Nope Chris72 has been my only customer so far but we can probably work something out

Sounds very good. I'm concerned about how 4 services won't dump all these links in a 10 day period to a currently one page site without attracting negative attention from googlebot2.1 Also, the Canadian spinner/submitter requires 2 spins if I'm not mistaken and has delivered about 10% of the traceable backlinks they say they produce. (Not a real major concern for your offer because you are covering a lot of territory.)

Your thoughts?

kakaboo
Trust:
rob3 wrote:Sounds very good. I'm concerned about how 4 services won't dump all these links in a 10 day period to a currently one page site without attracting negative attention from googlebot2.1 Also, the Canadian spinner/submitter requires 2 spins if I'm not mistaken and has delivered about 10% of the traceable backlinks they say they produce. (Not a real major concern for your offer because you are covering a lot of territory.)

Your thoughts?

What do you mean by Canadaian spinner/submitter?

If your site is only one page, then you should really try to make them at least 15 to 30 pages...

Each service usually gets you around 50-100links from one spun article, sometimes more , and they are always drip fed slowly over 2weeks to a month
rob3
Trust:
OK - I'll give you an original article but I would like it to be submitted my last affiliate is in place. I will pay up front so that when I want the articles released you can go ahead and turn it loose.

Of course there will be ongoing article submissions providing my backlink tracker indicates a reasonable amount of do follows.

Sound like a plan?

kakaboo
Trust:
rob3 wrote:OK - I'll give you an original article but I would like it to be submitted my last affiliate is in place. I will pay up front so that when I want the articles released you can go ahead and turn it loose.

Of course there will be ongoing article submissions providing my backlink tracker indicates a reasonable amount of do follows.

Sound like a plan?

Im not really sure what you mean by that phrase "but I would like it to be submitted my last affiliate is in place" - so you will provide me with an article which I will spin and then submit it to those networks for you?
rob3
Trust:
Yes.

kakaboo
Trust:
rob3 wrote:Yes.

Yes of course that is fine by me.

Just be aware that you will not be able to get a full report of the links that have placed because the networks don't publish these links, but I will give you screenshots of your articles being submitted to each individual network. If you are using wordpress you can see the links that are coming in by allowing pingbacks.

Also the current time frame might be a little more than 7 days.
caro11
Trust:
Should the two urls link to same website?

Thanks
Caro
kakaboo
Trust:
Caro wrote:Should the two urls link to same website?

Thanks
Caro

yes it is best if they are somewhat related because some of the blogs in these networks are owned by real people who sometimes might be fussy over the links not being related to the article itself..

This topic was started on Aug 30, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.