Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

Looking for a mentor in Victoria, Australia

kr.crawford
Trust:

Looking for a mentor in Victoria, Australia

Hi all, I live on Mornington Peninsula in Victoria Australia and would love to have someone to buddy with as I am fairly new to affiliate business. Is there anyone who lives near me and would like to give some help. You'd need to be a bit ahead of me :). I've just got my first website up (with help from my graphic designer) but need to grasp several concepts that are not adding up in my brain! I'd love to hear from someone. Ciao. Kathleen C.
Last edited by aletta on 29 Feb 16 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: More useful title :)

silveram
Trust:
Hi Kathleen,
My name is Brian & I'm from Cranbourne in Victoria. I've been with Affilorama for a while now, but have only one website up due to time limitations. I'm not sure if I'm the Mentor you're looking for, but I'm willing to help if I can and maybe share ideas. Maybe we could learn from each other?
If you're interested, let me know.
Regards
Brian
kr.crawford
Trust:
Hi again Brian,
Not sure whether my email address was cut off in prev. reply.
it is [email protected] if you would like to contact me. Thanks Kathleen.
susanlisa.q
Trust:
Hi Kathleen,

I'm Susanlisa & I'm new to this affilorama, nice hear your new website.
we have 5000 publishers,it may help you a lot. if your interested, please let me know.

Regards
Susanlisa
kr.crawford
Trust:
Thankyou Susanlisa for your interest all the best, kathleen
alizjkrocks
Trust:
Hope I'm not late to the party but I'm in Melbourne and I've been doing full-time internet marketing for 2+ years now and I'm traffic provider. Here's my website if you would like to take a look: www.AlizRockinSolos.net
I provide services such as consulting, coaching, or other ad-hoc services like squeeze page creation, email newsletter writing, technical help.

I have a blog here which I think will help: http://blog.incomemasterclass.com/categ ... ey-online/

It's looking very new but that's because I've only just decided to start a blog because a lot of people have been asking me the same questions again and again. Basically made it to make my life easier really.. =P

Anyway, if you guys need anyhelp, please drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll reply ASAP.

I don't really check the forums and for some reason I don't get notified even after checking settings...

Regards
Aliz
Direct-Response Copywriter
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

I help info-marketers/digital marketing experts sell more products with strategic direct-response copywriting.

chicagoboksa1
Trust:
You should try out PPC.. Or SEO .. It's a better choice
Happy working :)

This topic was started on Feb 29, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.