Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

High Quality Articles! $3.50 For A 300 Word Article

justonce94
Trust:

High Quality Articles! $3.50 For A 300 Word Article

Service Offered: 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, and 800 word articles for only $1.00 for every 100 words.

Price: $3.50 300 words - $4.50 400 words - $5.50 500 words - $6.50 600 words - $7.50 700 words

Timeframe: From the time that you order, I can probably deliver anywhere from 1-3 articles per client each day depending on how many words and clients I have at the time that you order.

Paypal Address: I will let you know when you order which paypal to send the money to. Thanks!

Hey guys,

I'm Joel and I want all of you Affilorama members to know that I'm offering an article writing service. I started out doing $0.50 150 word blurbs, but I've learned a lot throughout the process and I'm ready to start writing longer and bigger articles.

I'm currently writing on several freelancing websites, but I've decided that I would also offer a few writing services to you guys on this forum. I'm no professional writer, and my style of writing is more laid back and friendly. If there's any of you who would like to try out my service, I would love to do so.

I have several samples that I would be more than willing to show you guys. Please email me at [email protected] for a writing sample.

How To Order:

1. Email me at joelwrites@yahoo(dot)com
2. Explain to me how many you would like
3. I'll then ask you to send me the payment
4. Give me the keywords as well as other information you'd like for me to know
5. I'll then send the first 1 or 2 articles to you within the next 24 - 48 hours. My goal is to be able to send each client a minimum of 1 to 3 articles per day and then continue that process until I finish all the articles.

Every order counts!!! So I hope you guys can consider trying out my service.

Please leave a reply below or email me at joelwrites@yahoo(dot)com if you have any inquiries .

If I plan to make any changes to this service, I'll be sure to update you guys ASAP.

PS. An email would be answered back much more quickly than if you were to post below.

Thank you and God Bless.
Last edited by justonce94 on 03 Oct 11 10:50 am, edited 11 times in total.

elizar615
Trust:
im bookmarking and noting this.. great offer..

Currently have someone who writes for me too for same price.. but will check this out soon.
Feasible Business Model - Create $20/day niche website with 'money words' that are extremely easy to rank for (Web2.0 profiles, Forum Profiles and Articles for Directories is all you need in a scheduled submission! Niche Profit Shortcut is what it's called.. then repeat 10 times! (that's $200/day!) only at

http://www.nicheproftclassroom.com/ - by Adam Short.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bloggingparents.com/
-------------------------

justonce94
Trust:
elizar615 wrote:im bookmarking and noting this.. great offer..

Currently have someone who writes for me too for same price.. but will check this out soon.

Thanks Eliza615!!! Take your time...:) I'm thankful that you commented!

Have a great day...:)
kakaboo
Trust:
If I buy these blurbs from you and submit it to BMR but they reject it will you rewrite them for me for free? (meaning I already paid once)
PremiumMember
ashtonjude
Trust:
Just letting everyone know I'm doing a huge bulk order here, and will do a review when I get them back.
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

justonce94
Trust:
kakaboo wrote:If I buy these blurbs from you and submit it to BMR but they reject it will you rewrite them for me for free? (meaning I already paid once)

If they really do get rejected, then sure. Why not?

Feel free to email me at joelwrites(at)yahoo(dot)com if you'd like a much quicker answer to your enquiries.

Thanks,
Joel
mattyk72
Trust:
Hi there

Sounds like a good service. Do you have any samples we can see?

Thanks

Matt
PremiumMember
ashtonjude
Trust:
Received the first couple of blurbs I ordered, and they're looking great. Joel offers sensational customer service and ensures that you are fully happy with his writing style and format. So it's great for anyone who likes customization (that being said, he can do it any way you want, even just normal!).
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

justonce94
Trust:
mattyk72 wrote:Hi there

Sounds like a good service. Do you have any samples we can see?

Thanks

Matt

Hey there,

Thanks for checking out my thread.

I'm currently kinda busy writing for the other people and I currently don't have any samples write now. .:)

Is it okay if you can wait about 1 or two more days? I'm actually planning to create a blogger blog showing you guys my writing style. So don't forget to check that out!

Thanks,
Joel
justonce94
Trust:
n0thsa wrote:Received the first couple of blurbs I ordered, and they're looking great. Joel offers sensational customer service and ensures that you are fully happy with his writing style and format. So it's great for anyone who likes customization (that being said, he can do it any way you want, even just normal!).

Thanks Ashton!!!!!
mattyk72
Trust:
Just received a sample from Joel and have to say that for 50 cents it was pretty great. I'm pretty sure it would pass BMR's quality control and for that kind of price, you can't really ask for more.

Nice one.
PremiumMember
ashtonjude
Trust:
Dam good stuff! Highly recommended. Got my 350 and very happy. All submitted and no issues whatsoever!

conners88
Trust:
Hi Joel,

What is the current lead time on blurbs?

I am looking to purchase a few.
Follow My 20 Micro Niche Sites per month challenge http://www.connersroad2success.com/

esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

When are you opening back up for business?
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

justonce94
Trust:
conners88 wrote:Hi Joel,

What is the current lead time on blurbs?

I am looking to purchase a few.

Hi,

Sorry for not replying back to you. Anyways, I changed my service now, so I'm not accepting anymore $0.50 orders.

Thanks for checking out my service though.
harvestseo01
Trust:
Can you send me some proof to some of your services.

This topic was started on Jul 09, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.