Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

High Quality AJP Site Building - $299 [REVIEWED]

toprecruit
Trust:

High Quality AJP Site Building - $299 [REVIEWED]

Service Offered: High Quality AJP Site Building - $299

Price: 299 $ - upfront payment required.

PayPal Address: [email protected]. Please use your Affilorama username as reference on payment.

Time Frame: 7 – 10 days

What I am offering is a complete AJP site building which includes:

1. You need to provide me with your original ready for publishing articles (not more than 10 for this service) and I will take care of the rest: Internal linking, adding images etc.

2. I will add images to your site that suit the articles

3. appealing text links embedded in the articles (if needed, depends on if you want to concentrate solely on your newsletter series)

4. opt-in boxes at the bottom of each page and sidebar (including an appealing and unique text)

5. a double opt-in page

6. download page for all three ebooks

7. I will set up all affiliate redirects

8. I will modify your e-mail series + insert them into your autoresponder service

9. I will install all plugins which are recommended by Mark Ling

10. Professional designed and customized header Image

I hope that I didn’t forget anything. It will be basically everything what Mark covers in his Training Videos plus a little bit more.

It will then look like Mark Lings http://www.enlightenmentgateway.com

If you want anything edited or changed afterwards I will do that of course.

Please contact me here if you wish to place an order or have any questions: [email protected]

Regards

Sebastian
Last edited by toprecruit on 20 Mar 14 5:01 am, edited 26 times in total.

Liked my answer? Dont forget to vote thumbs up ;)

elizar615
Trust:
Nice offer and nice site.. little pricey for me for now.
Feasible Business Model - Create $20/day niche website with 'money words' that are extremely easy to rank for (Web2.0 profiles, Forum Profiles and Articles for Directories is all you need in a scheduled submission! Niche Profit Shortcut is what it's called.. then repeat 10 times! (that's $200/day!) only at

http://www.nicheproftclassroom.com/ - by Adam Short.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bloggingparents.com/
-------------------------

toprecruit
Trust:
Thanks Elizar I really think its a reasonable price.

No one wants to have a AJP site for just $ 209 due to the 25 % discount?

mcwahl6
Trust:
The offer looks nice. There is a lot of value there. Big Shock, this is another guy that can't afford that.
Thanks for sharing though.
toprecruit
Trust:
I just wanted to let you guys know that I changed my offer a little bit.

Now the 159$ offer is available but only for the first 2 people who want to take advantage of this offer and will give an honest review about my service.

Cheers

PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:
It's still too pricey, considering people want to build lots of sites. Nobody is going to shell out $279 or $159 per site. Sorry.
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

rob3
Trust:
Well intentioned for sure -- I agree a bit prices but I have a SEO client next month that would benefit from your whom I can use your skills for. I'll be in touch Sebastian.

toprecruit
Trust:
I am looking forward to hear from you rob :)

justus
Trust:
Hi all,

I was privileged to employ the services of Sebastian at the review price and I would like to let you know how this AJP building experience with Sebastian went. This is my honest review bearing in mind that we must have reasonable expectations. This is a AJP building service, thus you should expect it to be built like a AJP site. So one should not expect to have your own theme designed and created for you or to have your site built like Wikipedia etc. (although I do not know if Sebastian offers such a service - you would have to ask him).

First, the communication (or customer service) is excellent. Emails are responded to withing 12 hours (often less). Sebastian is also very friendly and takes time and effort to give very comprehensive replies. All questions are answered to the point and very clearly. You are not left confused and you are never left hanging. You don't get the feeling that he is tired of answering your questions.

As I am relatively new to IM, this was a learning process for me. Sebastian took time to explain details which were very important to setting up the AJP. For example, he explained how keyword researched should be done, and he also check my keywords and gave me suggestions as to how certain keywords can be improved upon. Basically, he did he did the keyword research for me while also teaching me how to do keyword research (fishing and teaching how to fish at the same time). In this sense, he was like a coach and if you have tried to look for coaching courses online, you can imagine how much they would cost.

The speed in which the project is completed in is extremely fast. The autoresponder series was completed in half a day. The site with all the articles, pictures, links, and plug ins, was completed in less than two days. If you have your articles ready, the turn-around time is extremely fast.

There is a lot of flexibility in working with Sebastian. He will give you options on how you would like your site to be built. You can give your own ideas, and he would work around them, and point you in a direction that is best for your site. You get what you want and what you need. By the way the pictures are given to you to use them and each of these pictures were purchased legally, so you will have no copyright issue.

As for the quality of the site, it is impressive - in terms of the setup, the function, the articles etc. He made sure that all the pages have a traffic travis score of A or above. On page SEO is done properly. Plug ins are also installed for you. He made sure that your download pages are not indexed to prevent unauthorized downloads, and a cool floating social plug-in was also installed. A site-map plug in was also installed. In any case, if you are not satisfied with anything at all, you can just make it known to Sebastian.

After the site is completed, communication still continues. There were one or two minor issues with the links, and they were fix immediately (literally). The site URLs and keywords are given to you so you can use them easily for SEO. He gave recommendations to good SEO services and also how pages can be added etc. He wants to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the site.

Upon request, modifications can still be made to the site - e.g a review page and he will do it for you, although i believe it is beyond what he was required to do.

The price relative to the work is very very reasonable. For the amount of time and work you save plus the learning experience plus the articles written and suggestions etc. it is very reasonable. For good articles to be written it can already cost you from $50-$100. If you try to finding coaching online, it can cost you hundreds and thousands of dollars.

I have a full time job and have tried building the first AJP site on my own before. Without proper guidance, I did not do my keyword research properly, on page SEO was horrible, i had a hard time getting all my pages to rank for A. And I had to go to work the next day exhausted. But this time, the site looks very promising.

In all, I highly recommend this service if you are looking for your AJP to be built. Upon getting my ROI, I will surely be asking for Sebastian's help with another Jetpack.

I give this service a 10 out of 10, two thumbs up, 5 stars. Simply excellent.

Justus
toprecruit
Trust:
Thanks for your review Justus. I always try to do my best to satisfy my customers and it was a pleasure working with you :)

Regards
Sebastian

PremiumMember
gwebross
Trust:
toprecruiter wrote:Service Offered: I will build your AJP site - $249

Price: 249 $ - For first orders: 100% upfront payment required
Following orders: 50% before and 50% after finishing the job

PayPal Address: [email protected] Please use your Affilorama username as reference on payment.

1. 10 rewritten and perfectly optimized AJP Articles or any article you want to have written (you will have to provide me with the articles to be rewritten + keywords you want them to be optimized for)

2. custom-made banners using MY images for each article (each article will have a different image)

3. appealing text links embedded in the articles

4. opt-in boxes at the bottom of each page and sidebar (including an appealing and unique text)

5. a double opt-in page

8. I will modify your e-mail series + insert them into your autoresponder service

10. All pages will have a Traffic Travis Score of at least A

I hope that I didn’t forget anything. It will be basically everything what Mark covers in his Training Videos plus a little bit more.

It will then look like Mark Lings http://www.weimaranerproblems.com (probably even better ;))

If you want anything edited or changed afterwards I will do that of course. Unfortunately, as I am working alone and doing everything on my own I am not able to take up more than 2 orders per week at the moment.

Please contact me here if you wish to place an order or if you have any questions: [email protected] or simply pm me.

Regards

Sebastian

Wow! what a lucky find. With a minimum input from me, Sebastian has built a terrific website with some special details that were over and above what he had promised. I have really enjoyed working with this man, he has been so responsive and helpful in explaining not only the website, but ideas of how to promote it.

If you are interested in outsourcing I highly recommend Sebastian`s service.

George Ross
toprecruit
Trust:
It was a pleasure working with you, George. :)

paulie69
Trust:
This service is very well priced.

Here in Australia it costs $80 to fill up a small car with petrol which lasts me three to five days - yet some of you guys here balk at paying less than $300 (4 tanks of fuel) for a solid, professional site which you use to build wealth?? Huh?? I disagree. And here's why...

Most visitors DO care if you have a good looking site or not. Most visitors expect it. Most appreciate it. Also, you get what you pay for. This service is cheap. I have a colleague that charges a MINIMUM of $240 here in Australia just for a presence ie a single page - to over $2000. And let me tell you he gets stacks of business. If you guys think < $300 for a professionally designed site is expensive then I am amazed.

Some people have the mentality that more sites automatically equals more money. This is not always true.

Don't you feel a bit embarassed when you see a competing site that has far superior graphics - or just looks better in general than yours?? No?? I laugh when I visit such crappy sites because they might make money but not anywhere as much as they could be.

Personally, I take pride in developing the best looking sites and graphics I can by both myself and my clients. I don't care if I spend ridiculous amounts of hours tweaking and fine tuning my sites, articles and graphics. I strive for perfection. I may not always achieve it - but I still try.

It all reflects the effort you put into your website building. It's all a matter of pride and attention to detail.

The bottom line is that I find it *CRAZY* that so many people shell out MANY hundreds of dollars a month on SEO and related tools not to mention worthless ebook junk from supposed gurus. BUT as several people have commented here - they reckon this is too much to pay.. Unbelievable.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I think that's really good pricing. I'll get in touch and give you a whirl with one site and see how it goes. Looks like a great timesaver.

Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
gwebross
Trust:
This is my second project with Sebastian. I was very happy with the first one but this one is even better. His creative juices where really flowing when he designed my second website and I am just delighted with the results.

I notice some postings that said you thought his price was too high. You folks must never have tried to build your own site. If your time is worth anything, then this is a real bargain. I have tried it myself and it took me hours and hours and I ended up with a less than satisfactory site.

I highly recommend Sebastian's services and he is a delight to work with.

George Ross

toprecruiter wrote:Service Offered: High Quality AJP Site Building - $249

Price: 249 $ - upfront payment required.

PayPal Address: [email protected]. Please use your Affilorama username as reference on payment.

1. 10 rewritten and perfectly optimized AJP Articles or any article you want to have written (you will have to provide me with the articles to be rewritten + keywords you want them to be optimized for)

2. custom-made banners using MY images for each article (each article will have a different image)

3. appealing text links embedded in the articles

5. a double opt-in page

10. All pages will have a Traffic Travis Score of at least A

11. Professional designed and customized header Image

It will then look like Mark Lings http://www.weimaranerproblems.com (probably even better ;))

If you want anything edited or changed afterwards I will do that of course. Unfortunately, as I am working alone and doing everything on my own I am not able to take up more than 2 orders per week at the moment.

Please contact me here if you wish to place an order or have any questions: [email protected] or simply pm me.

Regards

Sebastian
toprecruit
Trust:
@Mark: looking forward to receiving your order

@George: I am glad you like my work :)

Cheers
Sebastian

seobacklinks
Trust:
Can I get sample of your work? Please show these to public.

Thanks
Get PR6 Backlinks http://tinyurl.com/8x6urot
10 PR4, 4 PR5, 1 PR6 http://tinyurl.com/8x6urot
High PR2 - PR6 Quality Backlinks http://backlinks.thetextilelibrary.com
Fiverr Exclusive Blog Commenting Service http://fiverr.com/blogcommenting

garyswenson
Trust:
Your offer sounds good and seems well priced. I'll be in touch

Gary
toprecruit
Trust:
Thanks Gary, looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Quick Update: I will raise the price by the end of this week to 299$. Take advantage now and secure your high quality AJP site for 249$

All the best
Sebastian

harvestseo01
Trust:
The offer is nice but I don't think I can't avail if the price is as expensive as that, hope to avail it soon.
richardlim
Trust:
Hi Sebastian, is your service still on? I am new to web-site building. Would you be patient to provide step-by-step guidance?
toprecruit
Trust:
Hi Richard,

Yes, I am my service is still on :) I could definately provide you with step-by-step guidance.

Just drop me an email at ajpsitebuilding @ googlemail.com.

I usually respond within 24 hours after receiving a message.

Regards

alizjkrocks
Trust:
are u still doing this service bro?
Direct-Response Copywriter
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

I help info-marketers/digital marketing experts sell more products with strategic direct-response copywriting.

toprecruit
Trust:
Hi Aliz,

Yes, I am still offering this service :) for a faster response please send me an email to this address:

[email protected]

Regards
Sebastian

rellis1
Trust:
Hi all, i can thoroughly recommend Sebastian because I have used him to help me with my site. His service is fantastic, he's very responsive to queries, emails and questions, his honesty and professionalism with your 'baby' is A+ - the final result was so much better than what i could have achieved. Thank you Sebastian.
PremiumMember
jcurt
Trust:
ive tried emailing you haven't got a response yet...are you still offering this service?
rellis1
Trust:
jcurt wrote:ive tried emailing you haven't got a response yet...are you still offering this service?

As far as I am aware, Sebastian still offers this service. I'm sure he will contact you when he is back from his holidays. I received an email from him last week, so be patient, and I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

Richard
fieldent
Trust:
I've been looking over this whole site and as a whole looks very promising for me. However, I'm confused now. I thought the AJP was a package already put together if I bought it for $497 and I just provided some personal touch to the articles, or something like that, and also that for that price I would have 5 sites available for me to work with? Am I misunderstanding Marks offer on that? Am I misunderstanding your offer?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Richard,

What Sebastian is offering is to take the material from one of the AffiloJetpack niches and put it together into a final product, with a few additional touches to add value.

Even though AffiloJetpack provides you with a lot of "done for you" content and functionality, at the moment we can only take you about 80% of the way there. You still need to do some things yourself to make yourself unique:

1) Rewrite articles: You can't just copy/paste the website articles if you're hoping to rank well in the search engines, because it will be duplicate content. (Note that the 100-odd email newsletters DO NOT need to be rewritten)

2) Customize website and add your content into WordPress

3) Copy/paste all the email newsletters into an autoresponder, and substitute in your affiliate link where required

4) Set up your squeeze pages, signup boxes, etc

5) Monetize your website articles by adding affiliate links / banners etc where appropriate

... We can't do all these things automatically, because then everybody would end up with the exact same website -- and that wouldn't perform very well. So we leave you room to add your own personality and finishing touches.

We're working on some improvements to the system (including automatically adding emails to the autoresponder, woohoo!) among the improvements for AffiloJetpack 2, but it won't be ready until a bit later in the year.

As with most things in affiliate marketing.... you can spend money to save time. Sebastian is offering to save you time putting together an AffiloJetpack website. With AffiloJetpack you get 5 niches for $497, which is about $100 per niche. Take that off Sebastian's price, and he's charging $200 per niche for doing all the rest for you.

If you've got more money than you have time, it's a pretty reasonable offer.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

fieldent
Trust:
Well I run a small business myself and understand the concept of good 'value' and not just a cheap price so if I do go for the AJP I will also likely try this service on the best pick of one of my niche sites and work on the rest myself until I see how this service helps the performance of that site.
If it goes well I may just consider it good value to do all of them this way.
But I have to decide whether to us the AJP first.
Thank you for your prompt reply and excellent explanation the first time. I will have to book mark this page.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Thank you for your prompt reply and excellent explanation the first time.

No problem at all.

If you do a search of the forum you'll find quite a lot of chit-chat about AffiloJetpack that might help. Here are two recent threads with a lot of info in them:

forum-news/what-is-the-advantage-of-buying-affilojetpack-t25341.html
forum-news/affiloblueprint-or-affilojetpack-t25574.html
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

fieldent
Trust:
Will the AJP be implementing the strategies of Andrew Hansen as will be shown on tonights webinar "Secrets to More Buyer traffic from Google in 2014"?
And do you know if Sebastian will be applying these methods as well to my site if I used his service?

This topic was started on Jun 29, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.