Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

Affilorama Special Offer - Build and Run Your Blog

billj
Trust:

Affilorama Special Offer - Build and Run Your Blog

Hi Members,

I've been around here for quite some time and I've now decided to offer my expertise as a Blog Expert!

I'm kind of providing an all in one service which includes building a wordpress blog, uploading it, and then running it for you by posting one article to it daily (weekdays).

Here is how this will work!

1. I'll build your wordpress blog = $100.
2. I'll Upload your blog and make sure that is working = Free
3. I'll start posting articles of 300 - 400 words each every day except for weekends for a month = $150

I'm offering this for a limited time period only since there is just so much I can handle at the moment.

Look forward to working on your blog!

Bill
mario3173
Trust:
Hi Billy,

What kind of blog will this be? Will it be a blog with posts or a static website like the AB sites? Do you select the niche? How will it work, do you select the keywords or do we have to provide them?

Mario
gdikakabong
Trust:
Im interested in your service but what do you include in the building of wordpress blog?

If it is just installing wordpress on my hosting server, uploading a theme and installing the required SEO plugins I dont see why I would want to pay 100 for that..
billj
Trust:
mario3173 wrote:Hi Billy,

What kind of blog will this be? Will it be a blog with posts or a static website like the AB sites? Do you select the niche? How will it work, do you select the keywords or do we have to provide them?

Mario

Hi Mario,

Alright the blog is going to be a custom designed blog which will be based on the niche you are targeting. Once the blog is designed and you approve the design I'll go ahead and upload it to your site and start posting articles. Hope this clears things for you... Let me know if you have more questions. Oh and I almost forgot, you'll need to select the niche and keywords, but If you want me to handle it then I'll charge you extra for it.

Bill
billj
Trust:
gdikakabong wrote:Im interested in your service but what do you include in the building of wordpress blog?

If it is just installing wordpress on my hosting server, uploading a theme and installing the required SEO plugins I dont see why I would want to pay 100 for that..

Hi,

Well you can consider it a custom theme design for lack of a better word, so instead of using a cookie cutter design which really does nothing to help you stand out you get a custom design.

Bill
mario3173
Trust:
How much extra would it be for you to select just the keywords?

And to get it right, after the initial set up it would just be 150 a month to write, right?
billj
Trust:
mario3173 wrote:How much extra would it be for you to select just the keywords?

And to get it right, after the initial set up it would just be 150 a month to write, right?

Hey Mario!

Just shot you a PM with a quote.

Bill
fiona06
Trust:
Hi Bill

Do you have examples of live Blogs that I can look at?
Regards
Myrna
harvestseo01
Trust:
Hi BillJ Can I have you details? I am very much interested to work with you. Hoping for your response.
addy.jhon11
Trust:
May i know the features of your blog? There are lots of Blogs providers who are expert in blog creation but what is the difference in your service... ? What type of functionality you will offer in your wordpress blogs? I need Drupal blog and interested to get quote of this! Would you liked to inform me about it?

Link removed by moderator

This topic was started on Jul 31, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.