Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

50 guest posts on my private blog network

PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:

50 guest posts on my private blog network

Unique Blog Posts

We have a team of writers who write 100% unique content. We then post to our awesome aged 100 c class network, randomly.

We will also include a link to a trust site if you want, so we will link your post to your money site as well as a site that you dont own. Example: If you have a financial site and want to trust link to cnnmoney.com we will do that. This is Huge and recommended!

Packages range from 10, 25 or 50 posts.

Packages:

- 10 100% Unique Articles
- 10 Blog Posts
$47 ($4.7 per unique post)

- 25 100% Unique Articles
- 25 Blog Posts
$99 ($4 per unique post)

- 50 100% Unique Articles
- 50 Blog Posts
$189 ($3.78 per unique post)

Panda & Penguin friendly: You can have as many anchors and urls as your want, up to 50.

50% Random Submission
10, 25 or 50 Blog Posts
Private Name Servers
All Blogs Are Aged Domains
All Blogs are .coms
All Links Submitted to Linklicious, Lindexed & Backlink Energizer
Private name servers as well as public name servers
ZERO footprints from SOA Records, some networks don't even know what this means
All blogs are aged 2 - 7+ years
Random submission, no two packages are the same

Every Blog is CACHED frequently.

Drip Rate: You Choose Either 7, 14, or 30 Day Drip or Instant Post. (after you fill out the form on the website, tell your manager what drip rate you want)

Solid Network: We havn't lost a single blog yet, we post randomly so there are no foot prints. Our network is solid, and even more solid with unique content

We do a random post to our Aged Domain 100 C Class Network, resulting in 10, 25 or 50 blog posts.

Indexing: Our blogs get crawled constantly so your posts will be indexed very very quickly.

Reports: We deliver the articles we write as well as a screenshot of the submission process, we do not expose the links or our domains of our network, this is done to protect our network and part of the reason we have not been hit by google.

THIS IS THE PACKAGE YOU NEED, STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH RE HASHED BULLSHIT

Order Now: http://serprockets.com/uniqueblogposts.php
angela.adam11
Trust:
Thank you for sharing. I am interested in your offer. could you please share list of sites in your network. also your Order Now link is not working.
lcortezbarcelo
Trust:
Hi. Could you share some of your blog posts?
I´m also interested.

Thanks
loribaumgardner84
Trust:
When I clicked on the above link, this is what I got
Could not connect: Access denied for user 'gripex'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

is this offer no longer available?
samuel 45
Trust:
I would also be interested. But alas got the same results.

This topic was started on Aug 13, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.