Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

300-Word Articles at $5 per Article

kallayprasanth05
Trust:

300-Word Articles at $5 per Article

I am ready to write 300-word articles on various niches at $5 per article. You can send your keywords and titles. I hope to give my best. Please don't hesitate to request a sample of my writing.
paolar
Trust:
Hi!

We are looking for news article writers to write 5 articles from Mondays to Fridays and 4 on Saturdays. Starting pay is $3 per article plus $25 when quota for articles is reached and increase if you really do well. If youre interested please do send your cover letter, resume and 2-3 article samples. Thanks!

-Paola
kudziis
Trust:
haha 2-3 article samples! :D
Thats funny and you pay $3 per article! Thats just slave payout. even beginner writer everywhere makes $10 per article not $3!
viplinks
Trust:
i will be interested too , i will need like 10 article for my blog , kindly add me on SkypeID robinhalf

Thank you

This topic was started on Feb 08, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.