Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

What are your thoughts on trying Adbrite?

lunatunes
Trust:

What are your thoughts on trying Adbrite?

Hi I'm a week new at all this and I was thinking about trying Adbrite as my first low cost no website attempt at making money online but I dont see any
info or feedback on using Adbrite.
Anyone have any experience with this??
Randy
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
They are................ alright............. but the problem is you pay for placement not clicks and most of it is not really that targeted. Well it "is" but you get my drift.

Adrian,
alvin
Trust:
Randy,

Like Adrian said, Adbrite is ok, but the revenue is small compared to Affiliate Marketing unless your website is really a traffic giant! When you sign up at Adbrite, you have to enter your PageRank and Alexa ranking and if your site is not well placed, you won't get many good advertisers.

Adsense (or even YPN) on the other hand, delivers the ads based on your content.

@
davmontrose
Trust:
Hey Randy, welcome over here, I thought that might be you. I know you from Holly Mann, over in her forum. You didn't sign up through my Affilorama link over there. Well I oughta, Just Kidding!! Anyways, good to see you over here. You'll love it. Davin
lunatunes
Trust:
Hey Davin, Getting back kinda late but I thought I would get a email alerting me of responses so I never just came back to check.
You know I dont remember how I linked on to Affilorama to join?? :?
Randy