Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

What are the best travel related marketing programs?

bart.dvor
Trust:

What are the best travel related marketing programs?

What are your thoughts about Airbnb, booking.com, SkyScanner affiliate programs?
moverdubai12
Trust:
Considering this, we have picked 15 of our #1 travel advertising efforts from around the globe that we think you'll cherish.

JetBlue, Reach Across the Aisle | 2016. ...

The travel industry Queensland, Best Job in the World | 2009. ...

The travel industry Ireland, Escape the Madness | 2012. ...

KLM, Surprise, Surprise | 2010.
leadnetwork
Trust:
Globally, I think that it`s not a good time to start working with travel niche, considering the Covid situation in the world.
adiwahyukurnia
Trust:
have you tried it through travelayouts? their whitelabel system and many travel affiliate programs listed there.
bart.dvor
Trust:
adiwahyukurnia wrote:have you tried it through travelayouts? their whitelabel system and many travel affiliate programs listed there.

I've found it! And I think I'm gonna stick with it
chelsea1_833
Trust:
bart.dvor wrote:What are your thoughts about Airbnb, booking.com, SkyScanner affiliate programs?

Travel Insurance Master has a really simple affiliate program. We are a fast growing travel insurance aggregator based in Boston. Since we partner with the world's leading providers, travelers can visit our site and easily find the best plan for them in 3 steps, using our trusted smart algorithm. Simply create a free account, and earn affiliates fees on every plan sold from your unique link. It's an easy way to add to your bottom line without high minimums you need to reach to receive regular payouts! We look forward to growing with you! You can find the link to the program in my profile.
Create your free Travel Insurance Master Affiliate account
https://www.travelinsurancemaster.com/page/Affiliate-Program

This topic was started on Nov 19, 2020 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.