Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

What Are The Best Sexshop Affiliate Programs?

glamourtitscom
Trust:

What Are The Best Sexshop Affiliate Programs?

Hello guys, I'm planning to monetize adult traffic (Geo tier-1, Male Age 35+, desktop) and I would love to integrate affiliate sexshop offers to my fans.

Who is the best affiliate sexshop program?
the largest one
the highest paying
worldwide delivery

I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic thanks in advance!
Kind regards
ronaldandrson
Trust:
Try Adameve.com affiliate program.They are reputable and pay 20% commissions for customer purchase and 25% for repurchases.Yes they pay extra 5% for repurchases.For new customers you recruit you get paid $2 sign up bonus.For webmasters you recruit you get 5% of their commissions.The interesting part is you get paid $5 per new webmaster sign up.If you want a free customisable sex toy store affiliate program then your best bet is to join sextoysex.com.The oldest sex toy program since 1994.30% for customer purchasers.They have options for wholesale and dropshipping and you can handle your own payment processing.

This topic was started on Apr 26, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.