Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

The Ways Of Marketing

luisthehomie
Trust:

The Ways Of Marketing

HELLO AFFILORAMA Members i had a few question for the people who are more knowledgable then im at affiliate marketing.
so.......let me get this straight everyone who is successfull in A.M that making tons of money online, your telling me that they know how to write contents for websites and know how to build one correct?

i say this because i know how to get started In a.m but i think im not good at writing contents on a website that im suppose to build when im promoting a product. but what about those programs out there that the have all ready made template and artical you can use for website when u promoting ...... like im wrong guys just tell me and correct me we here to learn RIGHT!?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
the secret to success i s to outsource the things that you are not good at. for most people writing is one of the first things to go.
even the premade sites and templates like affilojetpack you should try to rewrite the content, but you can hire someone to do it for as little as $5/ article. (that is not an offer, i have a full plate with doing rewrites of jetpack already being scheduled with several of my clients)
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

sonitin
Trust:
I agree, outsource the article writing part of if you are not good at it. No one is going to buy from you if your articles are poorly written. As far as the already written articles are concerned, they must have already been used by other guys on article sites etc and might not really contribute.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
not just articles though. Article submissions, bookmarking, blog commenting, they can all be outsourced. I think mark said in his training that he was outsourcing within 9 weeks of when he first started. You have to start small but take everything you make and reinvest it in your business. if you make $100, buy $100 worth of links. Dont pocket the money until you have a consistent income. you have to set your own numbers, but for me it was $500. once I started making $500, I kept half, and reinvested half. I still keep that to this day. half of what i make i keep for personal use, and half goes right back into my business.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started

luisthehomie
Trust:
I AGREE ALSO... WHEN I FIND A PRODUCT TO PROMOTE SHOULD I BUILD A WEBSITE RELATING TO THE PRODUCT IM PROMOTING??

ONE QUESTION WHY CANT AN AFFIALIATE PROMOTE A PRODUCT AND JUST TAKE THEM TO THE MERCHANT SITE DIRECTLY........?
faradina
Trust:
Hi luisthehomie,

Please do not use all caps. That's considered shouting.

Yes, you should build a website to promote a set of related products.

You could link directly to the merchant site but the most successful affiliates have websites. With your website, you can build rapport and establish your credibility. That inspires trust and when people trust you, they are more likely to listen to your recommendations and buy the products that you promote.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
The other advantage to owning your own website is that you have an asset which you can sell if things get really tough. When I lost my job, I sold off a few of my sites to help keep myself afloat. It really hurt to let them go, but in the long run it has paid off. i couldn't do that if I had not built up my own sites to begin with.

Also, you want to build a site around a market, not a product. The focus of your site should be to help people in that niche, not make a sale.
This sounds counter productive, but when I shifted my focus to that model, I started making more sales.

luisthehomie
Trust:
im sorry i didnt know about the caps..

so im starting to understand it correct me if im wrong i should build a website not on one product but a catagorie of products
example i should pick niche like mens health and promote products relating to this niche...

But should like you said before you dont make as much sales as the affiliate with a website but should i start that way and then work my way up
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
honestly, if you cant afford $10 for webhosting and a domain, you really need to consider whether you should be trying to start a business, but that is my personal opinion not fact. i have seen people start with a site like hubpages and then move to their own site, but i personally wouldnt do it. if you take some time, you can usually find a coupon for hosting and for domains to get them cheap. I have seen some for domains from godaddy for only 1 penny, and I have a coupon code for hostgator that will give you the first month of hosting for a penny.

The fact is the people who succeed long term are the ones who invest in their business. a little money and a lot of time at least. the more money you can invest, the less time it will take to get there.

your website should be on a tightly focused niche. mens health is in the right direction, but too vague. pick one health problem and target your site to that problem.

for example there are a lot of sites on relationships advice, but that is really general. instead I have sites on the specific problems in a relationship which lowers competition, and gives you more targeted customers.
In that niche for example, you can build a site on communication in relationships, dealing with infidelity issues, overcoming jealousy, or healing a broken heart after a breakup. these are specific problems that you can write a lot of articles about and build up authority for that specific topic.
the more specific and detalailed you get, the more targeted your customers will be. then find 3-5 products that target that specifc problem to promote on your site. start building an email list, and over time, you can promote more general products on related topics that arent as targeted. for example, for my email list on my site about dealing with infidelity, i have emails and products on communication, cross promoting that site, rebuilding self confidence, and building and maintaining a healthy relationship so that once they get past the crisis, they can fix the deeper problems that caused the crisis in the first place.

sonitin
Trust:
yeh, you seem to be getting it but as James said: Have a more clear and concrete plan in your mind rather than just all this.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

bloggingfornewbies
Trust:
this forum I must admit all of the staff are so excellent in giving top notch advices to blogging newbies online... I've been reading most of your tips and guides and everything has been amazing ... I can't really think of a better place to be to start off as a newbie online ... keep up the great work guys... luisthehomie <-- you should read more threads in this forum... take your time and learn to WALK before you RUN

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
that is true.. so many people forget to walk when they start out.

This topic was started on Jul 20, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.